Image problem?!

Pandemonium

Every time I review an album I try to insert the album art in the review, but fail every time. This may be the simpleist thing to some, but I have tried to copy and paste from my pictures. I have tried to drag the picture to the review,but still nothing. And after you click on insert image that box appears telling you to insert the url for the image, and I have failed again either with the wrong format of the address or something. Can someone please help me with this dilemma. I would like to provide a high quality, good sized image for every review that I submit.

Every time I review an album I try to insert the album art in the review, but fail every time. This may be the simpleist thing to some, but I have tried to copy and paste from my pictures. I have tried to drag the picture to the review,but still nothing. And after you click on insert image that box appears telling you to insert the url for the image, and I have failed again either with the wrong format of the address or something. Can someone please help me with this dilemma. I would like to provide a high quality, good sized image for every review that I submit.

I use photobucket.com I upload the picture to that, as discogs doesn't allow hotlinking then just click the image code in photobucket & it automatically copies it. Paste that into your review

ex

Posted Image

check what I wrote by replying to this post

photobucket

http://s75.photobucket.com/

I use photobucket.com I upload the picture to that, as discogs doesn't allow hotlinking then just click the image code in photobucket & it automatically copies it. Paste that into your review

ex

Posted Image

check what I wrote by replying to this post

photobucket

http://s75.photobucket.com/

Thanks man, I clicked on your link. Ill use this in the future. Unfortunately the artwork for the album Im trying to review was not on this website.

Thanks man, I clicked on your link. Ill use this in the future. Unfortunately the artwork for the album Im trying to review was not on this website.

Start your own album! Upload the image to this website & then link from there. Copy the url from the picture you want on the site that has it or upload from your computer!

Discogs has many images what is the album?

Start your own album! Upload the image to this website & then link from there. Copy the url from the picture you want on the site that has it or upload from your computer!

Discogs has many images what is the album?

Alright Ill give it a shot. The album is Alien Project-Activation portal.

That was quick. I created my own account on discogs. As for the picture thanks a fucking bunch man, Im gonna get to work on that review now.

gambatte

I've seen that album in the shops, but I've not been to thrilled with alien projects recent output. It'll be cool to see what you think!