DEUCE @ goatrance.com aka Verb ?

draeke

i have some astonishing fractals made by deuce but the website disappeared, his mails is of no use and i think they maybe are the same person, would like to get in touch again after many years (i spoke to deuce in 2001) as i think the fractals he made were simply galactical. i must find a place to post some of them but first i need to know if the author wants this :) and if he made more in these years! anyone knows him?

• 1 month later...

Hello, that would be me. :)

i still make fractals, those you have are problely ancient by now.

though i work diffrently, alot more into minimalism. and i can upriciate a fractal for other things than what is apparent to the eye. though it's quite hard to pinpoint with words it seems to me, that some things i upriciate due to what "they do to me" rather than wether or not it's tasty eye-candy.

msg me on msn, i have like 200 people on msn and wanted to talk to you the other day, so i couldnt remember your name there or anythin... :P

//!

i have some astonishing fractals made by deuce but the website disappeared, his mails is of no use and i think they maybe are the same person, would like to get in touch again after many years (i spoke to deuce in 2001) as i think the fractals he made were simply galactical. i must find a place to post some of them but first i need to know if the author wants this :) and if he made more in these years! anyone knows him?

Hello, that would be me. :)

i still make fractals, those you have are problely ancient by now.

though i work diffrently, alot more into minimalism. and i can upriciate a fractal for other things than what is apparent to the eye. though it's quite hard to pinpoint with words it seems to me, that some things i upriciate due to what "they do to me" rather than wether or not it's tasty eye-candy.

msg me on msn, i have like 200 people on msn and wanted to talk to you the other day, so i couldnt remember your name there or anythin... :P

//!

you MUST post somewhere your old fractals again.. i am afraid i have just some of them.. from the era 2000-2001. they were astonishingly beautiful.. bring the deuce psychedelia back :D

you MUST post somewhere your old fractals again.. i am afraid i have just some of them.. from the era 2000-2001. they were astonishingly beautiful.. bring the deuce psychedelia back :D

Okay, i will.

i've found a friend who's willing to help me with my personal website, and it's going to have a visual section...

• 3 years later...

Please publish Deuce fractals again my friend, is about time ;)

or put a link here if they already are, so that people will enjoy them properly (i can suggest to publish them on deviant art maybe?)