Is Goa Gil really dead?

Can you be a little more specific? Isratrance has tons of forums, in which one in particular did you see this? I couldn't find anything there...

Guest dj mijis

there is another thread that says that goa gil is in SF alive and

in the R.I.P thread everyone is asking what happened and no one is aswering so i guess it was just a bad rumor.

Guest spaceflower

i was in his presence just a few weeks ago when he came to play here in mexico. i dont believe this. it is a bad joke. its nothing to play around with.

may our energy and force as one bless him and protect.

love& light

those who are aware...a 40 day sadhana using the healing mantra in name of goa gil.

****¨Ohm Apadamapa Hataram Dataram Sarva Sampadam Loka Bhi Ramam Sri Rama Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham¨****

Guest Tim Thick

Fuck you are dead.

Goatrance never die..ack to

you die???

ok goa head do it.. ..if you know how..

to be sad for someone gone is like saying your sad about the transition

between life and death??

your ready kid???

go

back

basixxx

first..

..Death is nothing to fool around with..

...or if you DO do it with love.. or they show you (not so unpainful)

easier: JUST LET GO.. if YOU die then YOU die you know what to do about THAT?? if not.. ..please..

stay to things your good at.

Bom Shiva

7im0

Im really sorry i thought its finders kiippers

(löytäjä saa pitää)

ok okok

well im sorry, but i could also say they stole all the tracks i put on the internet.

i put them there to be USED and thats why i thought you put your joke here also to be used.

keep repeating we used to be free

*Ihkudelixxxx*

hm.. Tim, usually people are sad when people die. I wouldn't go around expressing the buddhist perspective on accpeting death in this kind of .... conversation.

you'll not be appreciated... OR UNDERSTOOD 99% of the time! and i'd say it's wrong!

(if the Buddhists way of accepting death is infact what you were trying to convey with that post)

What i'd say is right, would be keep these perspectives to yourself... unless someone asks you for them (ie thread titled... "your views of death").

IF YOU DO NOT, then what will probably end up happening is that everyone will misunderstand and/or feel that your disrespecting - Them, their Feelings, and the subject matter. (in this case goa gill)

In which i'd agree with them.

a VERY GOOD EXAMPLE of this is--> Christians whom go around trying to convert people to their thoughts ideas and religion.

whew... i hope u understand what i'm saying... i had to learn this the hard way... ie-> people getting real mad at me. =

PLUR is njot a cliche

• 1 month later...
Guest aurous dialer

People should be able to say whatever they want in a forum.if you dont like what they say then express your own opinion.its called discussion.you should be able to do that about all subjects.everybody wins when exchanging opinions.so what if the thread subject is not correct, it should be the least important thing in an everchanging, living discussion board.i cant believe the people on this board are so fucking tense...