In Dub - Who Else??

I just got Hallucinogen In Dub and it is blowing my mind away, cd of the year for sure :-)

I reckon we should make a list of who we'd like to see remixed to Dub by Ott and email hime, so what would yours be??

Psycraft

Ticon

Space Tribe

Astral Projection (maybe not?)

Bamboo Forest

Doof

And my dream team for chilled dub, although one memebr is dead is for sure:

Ott, Bob Marley, Simon P and Raja Ram doing a reggae dub fused psy trip!!

I'm sure if Bob was alive today we'd be hearing a lot of wicked twisted dub stuff :-)

I used to love Reggae and Dub from ages 13-17 and then fell out, and psytrance in general, but particularily stuff such as Shpongle/Flying Rhino Freestyle/Kumba Mela Experiment has got me back into reggae and dub :-) I couldn't have found this cd at abetter time, am noe sittingon my girlfriend's balcony in the sun drinking beer, In Dub pumping and the dj who lives upstairs gave me a call here and asked if he can come down for a listen, he thinks he might buy it to :-)

Guest Ciotera

Anyone who doesn't listen to Hallucinogen is doomed. Not to listen to him is a serious invisible disease which in time can have terrible consequences. Something akin to a man who has never tasted peaches. He would quietly become sadder.. and, probably, little by little, he would lose his hair.. I'm talking about you, EA..

P.S.. I'm drunk, so please disregard everything I wrote.

its really good and at times its perfect... like most of what simon has done up to now even though most of the credit for this one has to go to ott.... i wouldnt really like to hear another remix album from ott... he s so good that he HAS to bring us something new of his own... maybe even colaborate with someone, but new sound not remixes..... !

You know what, Ciotera? Given my tastes for music I'd probably enjoy Hallucinogen in Dub far more than Hallucinogen itself, especially since Posford wasn't as involved. Anyone kind enough to send me a copy? I gave away my original of Lone Deranger a couple months back because I never listened to it, so I think I might deserve it. Email me. :)

Guest hoffman

to all of you who liked ott's dub's and wanna continue with some mindbending kind of psycho dub with bass thats got sunshine feeling to it..

go find some Adrian Sherwood stuff.. i dont think he does any solo tracks but has released a damn good album called The Master Recordings that contains some of his best collobrations.. ;)

simma lugnt nu

Guest Zaramatu

Got it yesterday. Awesome stuff. I can't say which track is the best one, because they're all very good. But some tracks didn't remind so much about the original tracks. There were a lot of other effects and sound thrown in, which wasn't included in the original tracks. Sometimes you can't recognize the tracks at all. But this was exactly the kind of dub-music I love. I have to listen to it some more today...

• 1 month later...