2. FEARLESS

3. AIRWALKER

4. FENIX

5. GHOST IN THE MACHINE

6. WORKALIEN 24 / 7

7. SUPER CHIMPANZEE LEVEL

8. AI, AI, AI CARAMBA

9. SUPERNATURAL

Lamat to me is a very new artist. I was unaware of his first album master control until I listened to his new album in a store in tokyo called quintrix disc lounge. I have to say this album surprised me alot. I was expecting nothing, but what I heard when I popped it into the cdj was much more. Refrehing sounds bursting with energy. This is what morning full on should sound like more often. The melodies here are a bit more complex than your average full on album these days. they keep your attention. There is not a bad track on this album. Lamat brings a solid sound with crisp melodies. Even in some tracks like track #3 you get that old trancy warm spiritual sound that makes you close your eyes and immedietely escape reality as you float along with the sounds. Imo I think this is the path some artists such as astrix should have gone down.There is just that little something, that extra special touch in each and every song that makes it stand out from all of the others. Top-notch production.

FAVORITES: 2,3!!,4!,5!!7,9

• 2 weeks later...

Really agree, sitting here and listening to it in my headphones, I already have Master Control so I was really looking forward to this release.

I Don't really have any favs yet, except all of the tracks.

I think Lamat has evolved his style in a nice and fine way from the Master Control album, although I would like to have heard some more crazy and melodic breaks (Examples can be heard on track 3 and 6 from Master Control, really nice breaks), some things on this new album leads in a new and a bit more lighter melodic way than earlier, but still keeping alot of the spirit from Master Control.

Except from the tiny disappointment about the breaks mentioned before, I only see a nice progress in this release, and I also really thank the guys behind this release for the new mastering, the soundquality is so much more clearer (And though, sometimes a bit "boring and too clean") than Master Control, I'll definitely think (And hope) that Lamat will rock some dancefloors...

Really nice new release!

• 1 month later...

AP is my fav label since they presents the mexican psy scene like Lamat , Sharigrama , Psypsiq and Smuhg
anyone who likes Lamat , shud also check his side projectc FFT - Future Frequency Technology
http://www.ap-records.com/main.php3?t=releases&format=1 available Cds
http://www.filefactory.com/file/175208/ promo LP , contain 2 tracks

AP is my fav label since they presents the mexican psy scene like Lamat , Sharigrama , Psypsiq and Smuhg

anyone who likes Lamat , shud also check his side projectc FFT - Future Frequency Technology

http://www.ap-records.com/main.php3?t=releases&format=1 available Cds

http://www.filefactory.com/file/175208/ promo LP , contain 2 tracks

Thanks for the heads up on his side project. I was completely unaware of this release. Im listening to the samples from your link now and I must say that this sound is right up my alley. Im gonna have to go pick this one up. Very interesting intros like the fearless album, and all of the chopy crunchy sounds are still present. Who knows, I might like this one even more!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very fat bassline beetween full on and darkish powerfull psytrance ... Lamat with its second release Fearless show us how he could evolve and develop its own sound in a more mature environement. Master Control was a good example in what is able to produice Lamat, but there, i join the point of vue to cttkba for the crazy side.

There is some very nice track there, Airwalker, Ghost in the Machine full of energy with nice panel of sound, but i am not able to listen to the whole album in one time ... always the same style, kick and bassline using, and the same speed in any track that make pretty boring when it come to the end.

The first album use to be in the same way with rythmic element, absolutly the same thinking i have about.

I advice to listen one track, sometime, and try something else after, to really enjoy, here it's a bliss, but it's of course worth listening, and many time :).