Dolphin Discs didn't rob me

ok ehhe i FIANNALY got my damn CDs. The thing that worried me is that they didn't respond to damn emails.. So thats really fucking suspicious after watiting 3.5 weeks for a few cds from the UK... but i guess it's because of christmas season... Dolphin Discs should really learn to respond do emails though. EVEN if they are partying they should leave at least ONE guy there to respond to emails... ORRR at least have an automated reponse when you do send emails... So i'm still dissapointed with them.. BUT if they have a CD I want... I'll still order from them. And be very very very very pateint next time. Instead of very very very patient.

mE - glad you let us know that they did arrive - I think it's only fair to present them in an honest light. I agree that they shouldn't have all abandoned ship over the Christmas season ... that's pretty dumb and irresponsible. The cd's people order around this time are very often for gifts - and it's pretty crap if they didn't get that sorted. Once again Chaosunlimited impressed me by sending out a 'last order date' list for different destinations to get their stuff out by Christmas...

bomble