Dont get mad!!! My tops : )

Guest Avogaden

Welll..... there goes da kiiiiiillllaaaahhzz !!!!

1-Sonic surfer - crafty species (unreleased)

2-Eat static - implant (gms remix) (unreleased)

3-Logic bomb - Vector (unreleased)

4-Supermax - phenomena (unreleased)

5-3pi - wake me up (unreleased)

6-Nomad - party time (unreleased)

7-Gms - the rescuers (unreleased)

8-Astrix - eye to eye (unreleased)

9-Astrix - lyfe system (original, no fake) (unreleased)

10-Zorba - Blue skyes (unreleased)

11-Zorba - the flute (unreleased)

12-Supermax - lucy (unreleased)

13-Gms - william wallace (unreleased)

14-Infected mushroom - electro panic (remix, no fake) (unreleased)

15-Sesto sento - sarcastic bee (unreleased)

16-Sesto sento - follow me (unreleased)

17-Zorba - Re entry (unreleased)

18-Burn in noise - Runner (unreleased)

19-Sonic surfer - panic (unreleased)

20-Talamasca - lion (unreleased)

21-Logic bomb - computers and microprossesors (remix) (unreleased)

22-Com.pulsive - psycho michael (unreleased)

23-Sesto sento - spank to tor (unreleased)

24-Space cat - power up (oforia remix) (unreleased)

25-Infected mushroom - Avratz (unreleased)

See yaaa buddies... hope u like!!

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Terrible

You listed the whole shitty VA-Incarnations album (whats so unreleased bout a promo?) and some oh so popular but exceptionally play-it-safe GMS clones...

But if you like the trax, have fun...

Is funny I can see at least one that has been released for ages you twat

Space cat - power up (oforia remix)

Doy ou just go arond cutting and pasting shit so you look cool or something?? I think seeing as most of us here are mild consumers who can only get our hands on released stuff we prefer to find out about music we CAN get ok?? You must remeber your last post and how annoying it was for most of us, so instead of showing us we we MIGHT be able to get in thte furute, but most likely wilkl onle see a few of, post your fav. tracks that are available hmmm???

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Don't underestimate the 'unreleased' 'scene', Mike...Its far bigger than the psytrance buying crowd and you can get those tracks in mp3 if you lick hard enough...

talk about being a bunch of fucking arseholes (mike, .. and 1400) - whats the use of telling the guy you dont like his tracks - just shut the fuck up if you dont have something nice to say.

BTW, track 25, the IM track - any good? whats it from?

Um let's see "Aussie". I just find it annoying ok?? Um when I actually read my post it seems quite funy, so why don't you do what a lot of people do and jst, as you say,Fuck Off?? Leave it alone?? I'm sure Avogarden is old enuff to take a look, if it is annoying him what I said he can skip it :-) Also, it isn't htis guys track,s I don;t htink he is a member of any of those groups?? Correct me if I am worng, and also I don't think he has purchased the rights to the tracks, os he doesn't own them as such, therefore they are not his.her tracks. Now Avogarden, seem is I am a fucking arsehole, I mut apologies to you, I did lose my cool but was not being really serious, please accept my humble apology and you to aussie, seeing as you must be so much more mature and grown up, :-)

Guest KipHteLephAnt

LOL

Tops eh? So your definition of a good track is that it's unreleased?

A second time I see your tops and again all of them are unreleased. Do you even bother listening to the songs or do you just collect them?

If you just want to show off your rare tracks go ahead. But don't call it tops (unless by tops you mean top collector's items) because no one will believe you.

(LOL I guess you knew you would get answers like this... damn you're stubborn he he :-)

Guest Goavomit

well....heheh this is really a funny post.....but i would have to agree with KipHteLephAnt (in the post above).....unreleased tracks seem to be what is everone looking for.....what happend to old school stuuf like Saiko-pod or tim shuldt or PAPS ...ect .....ect.....i dunno maybe just me and KipHteLephAnt are KrAzY .....but anyways .........AUSSIE yes the infrcted track #25 is very good i saw them play this live last summer and man ......all i can say is wooo wa wa woooo waa wa wooooo wa wa woooooo........meltdown yayya

....hehehh...but oh ya .....dont be so quick to pass judement on ppl who post thier opinions they are just like YOU!!!!!!!!!..........

ps......... thnx to Avogaden ..........this post brang up some good issues that need to be discussed....

Guest Full Lotus

woopee doo doo, more tracks that won't be out for a while, if ever! For all the people into released music, here's an old top 10 of mine in no particular order:

1. Saafi Connection - Desert

2. Sesto Sento - Boobla Cartoons

3. ESXS - Chromosome X

4. Skazi/Lemurian - Way to Calcutta

5. Psyside - Day of the Beast

6. Mukunga Umbura - Always?Left?Something

7. Atomic Pulse vs DJ Dede - I'm Real

8. Psydrop - Angel's Dust

9. Logic Bomb - High Desity

10. Alien Project - The Ring

PS F**K the mp3/unreleased mafia, they should go and buy some music!!!

Guest sukanta

2-Eat static - implant (gms remix) (unreleased)

3-Logic bomb - Vector (unreleased)

24-Space cat - power up (oforia remix) (unreleased

-Infected mushroom - electro panic (remix, no fake) (unreleased)

unreleased???? hheh , unreleased for u 'cause u got it in mp3 so u don't know where it comes from.... incarnations (tip world)

and the infected track is an eat static rmx........

1-Sonic surfer - crafty species (unreleased)

coming on the next moonspirits , i don't call that unreleased 'cause there are already promo's of these cd's....

and i'm sur u didn't got the promo but the mp3

6-Nomad - party time (unreleased)

released on the procyon comp' .... u didn't know that

-Astrix - eye to eye (unreleased)

9-Astrix - lyfe system (original, no fake) (unreleased)

already released..... check saikosounds.... mmm ... maybe u don't know, it's a site where u can BUY cd's............

7-Gms - the rescuers (unreleased)

13-Gms - william wallace (unreleased)

they are both going to be released next week on genetic process 2 , there is already a promo........... not unreleased.......

20-Talamasca - lion (unreleased) is probably a pure 100% mp3 , as cedic alrady written only half of his album................

16-Sesto sento - follow me (unreleased)

23-Sesto sento - spank to tor (unreleased)

heheh.......... already released on the album, out since 2 weeks.........

and 21-Logic bomb - computers and microprossesors (remix) (unreleased)

has been released 6 months ago on a swedish label........

SO ARE YOU SO COOL NOW THAT YOU DON T HAVE UNRELEASED TRACK ???

maybe you should change your list............

yes people on isratrance do top ten , but not this waydude

this is not a contest to check who has the newest and the coolest unreleased track......;

you didn't get the point of that....

the top ten is to show people the playlist of dj's from all around the globe, not to show how cool you are

i also have got all these track .... so what 's the point, maybe should i write my 30 tracks unreleased tracks ????????????

what a waste of time , do you dj ???

if yes, why do you waste you time like this, release your mix so we could hear these traxs mixed.......

if not , may be you should seriously think about doing more interesting stuff with you time, why not starting djing, with all your "unreleased" mp3....

anyway................

Guest --==1400MiLeS==--

Quote: "just shut the fuck up if you dont have something nice to say."

Who are you, some evil dictator? Ever heard about freedom of speech, asshole...

Guest sukanta

psyfi: i used to come often here last year , but less now...

i still come often, but i'm not as active as i used to be before :) , i'm more a reader than a writer

i'm also on isratrance

i also dj :)

see u around buddy

take care

Guest Goavomit

oh ya.........does anyone have those three Zorba tracks that were listed in Avogadens " unreleased " list......... i have five zorba tracks and they are all very very good IMO........way better than GMS.....for some reason i dont like GMS ........maybe cuz it seems like everyday there is a new unreleased GMS track.......he needs to slow dowwwwnnnnnnnn.........but anyways my icq # is 155212156..contact me if u have the zorba tracks thnx

Guest Avogaden

well

u all did what I thought...

I didnt post top to show off... I like doing it.

Last time i did and many people got mad.

I thought things would have chenged but some people still get pissed.

I'll be quiet.

: )

Hope people that answered show up with cooler stuff.

U probably have more than me, for sure.

Unlike some, I don't get mad or insulted when I see a post like yours, but I disregard it as pointless. I don't collect mp3's, and I don't get sent promo's or unreleased stuff by artists, so a list of fav's I have never heard of and can't buy is totally useless. Why not post your favorite released tracks?

After 4 years of collecting/stealing whatever unreleased DATs and CDs I have given up because about 85% of the tracks I have received are of inferior quality-even on DAT, tracks must be recorded digitally or they are practically worthless over a big system-I buy all my cds now just so I can keep the quality high-Avogarden if those are MP3s and you are playing thme over a big system you should be shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest andrejcid

guys this discussion is pointless because he has heard all this things when he posted his previous "unreleased" top in this forum. u can find it in the older threads but i'll help u and copy paste what he posted

p.s.:avogaden don't take it personally i've got nothing against u but as i once said your point is very obvious and what u actually achieve with it is NOTHING. and don't bother to think that i'm jelous because i'm not since the artist u posted are deffinitelly not my stile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Avogaden (---.rjo.virtua.com.br)

Date: 09-29-02 13:24

Hi... here comes my top 20 full-on stuff in no particular order :

1- Astrix & domestic - massive activity (original unreleased)

2- Atomic pulse - 360 degrees (unreleased)

3- Burn in noise - inferninho (unreleased)

4- Zorba - ultima (unreleased)

5- Atomic pulse - reborn (unreleased)

6- Compasonic - hari katch (unreleased)

7- Astrix - life system (unreleased)

8- Burn in noise - really (unreleased)

9- Astrix - feel.s.d (unreleased)

10- Safi connection - the su (unreleased)

11- Atomic shift - psychoactive (unreleased)

12- Delirious - maginal object ( ????? )

13- burn in noise - bleuras (unreleased)

14- Atomic shift - no blood (unreleased)

15- NBK - N.N (unreleased)

16- Talamasca - dangerous situation (unreleased)

17- Spectrum - belo horizonte (unreleased)

18- Spectrum - sound reasons (unreleased)

19- Hydrophonic - Reality games (unreleased)

20- Talamasca - goldfinger (unreleased)

Well.... here it is.

Say something if u like.

Or mail me... dudu_GSP@hotmail.com.br

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this top was posted exactly 1 month ago and it's totally different from the new one(the tracks i mean) but it created similar reactions.

so out of these 20unr. tracks u posted 1 month ago, none of them is in your top now???this means if u have an opportunity to play music for 2 hours u wouldn't play none of the tracks in your previous top????!!!strange.....

it even gives an impression that u r showing all unreleased tracks u "have" each month and next month when they get released they are not your top any more because you have other unr. tracks; another indication that u might want to show off is the fact that u have posted 25 tracks in your top which can actually be a whole dj'set.

"IMPRESIVE" man lolololol

however maybe i like the nomad track in your new top