old tune with sitar ...

Anakoluth

hi!

i'm looking for an old goa tune, most probably from around 1997 (at least the tape which it was on was from this time). the problem is that i lost the tape in question, and it's years ago that i heard this track last time. so all i know basically is that it starts with some wind/storm samples, and then there's a sitar fading in. overall, the track is pretty heavy with a real blasting kick. heck, i don't even remember if it was a melodic track or not.

still, i hope anyone can do something with this....would be damn awesome!

cheers,

roman

• 7 months later...

It's also possible that it's Laughing Buddha - Infinite Depths. Just like you described,

it starts with some wind/storm samples, and then there's a sitar fading in.

Vinyl, 12": http://www.discogs.com/release/94025

It also appears on Goa Vibes Vol. 3 (Trust In Trance Records, Phonokol):

http://www.discogs.com/release/157392

hi!

i'm looking for an old goa tune, most probably from around 1997 (at least the tape which it was on was from this time). the problem is that i lost the tape in question, and it's years ago that i heard this track last time. so all i know basically is that it starts with some wind/storm samples, and then there's a sitar fading in. overall, the track is pretty heavy with a real blasting kick. heck, i don't even remember if it was a melodic track or not.

still, i hope anyone can do something with this....would be damn awesome!

cheers,

roman

Sounds really good. If and when you discover the title, post it here so I can check it out.

• 2 months later...

Sounds also like SHakta & Moonweed - Micronesia, sitar beginning, and after that dry kick, lots of 303s... :)

hooo, i know i'm late...but this is it! thanks a lot mate! finally i can sleep again :)

charlie, try getting hold of this, it's gorgeosness and gorgeosity made flesh!