Alienxss

Agneton

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yes, I have some tracks of him which I dowloaded a few years ago, but can't remember if they were available on his personaly website or via the defunct cygnetic records site.

His tracks were very good, and he was released also on this USTA compilation here. I tried to contact him a couple of times, but he never answered. His website is still alive, but, unfortunately, I don't think he's still producing goa music those days...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum.

just saw this topic.

did you guys really try to contact this guy?

just asking cause you say that he's never answered back.

well, i've contacted this guy several times and he always answered my emails.

i'm still in contact with him. very friendly guy.

his website is down at the moment but will re-open soon on a different url he said.

maybe i can answer some of your questions here, cause i have already asked him some questions ;-)

he's still producing music but at the moment he's doing some stuff for tv-stations, he said.

but there should be a new psytrance track release in 2007 he said to me.

he's also released his complete backcatalogue on soundclick.com (some free some not).

maybe you should try to contact him again if you got other questions.

his contact site is still up on geocities and the email address works fine :-)

you can get it here

hope it helps ;-)

peace

psyjet

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for all those fresh news from Alienxss, man! :) I'm glad to hear that he's still producing some music nowadays. Dunno for the others, but personally, I sent him a couple of mails last september on his website's contact, www.alienxss-mp3.dd.vu (which still worked at that time), but he didn't answer to me. I wanted him to take part of the metapsychic records initiative, because I like the goa spirit present in his musical work, and, at the same time, to get some infos through him about the defunct label "cygnetic records" and its projects (imperial project, abaris, atypus, overmind projection, etc...) because I remember that some of his tracks were present also on their site. So, I will try to contact him again with the geocities contact :)