Mexico City

Guest jonathan

Hola.

I am travelling through Mexico right now with a friend from Oz. We are leaving Guadalajara tonight for Mexico city and we plan to stay there for a few days. I was wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for stuff to do/see in Mexico City.

Gracias.

Guest jonathan

oh yeah we are staying at the El Cenote Azul hostel which is pretty close to the Universidad station on the subway (Copilco Station green line #3)

Peace.

Guest internal affairs

ok... i may suggest that so that u will be near the copilco station take a visit to the university wich is very big with lots of nature, there is a speciall spot called "las islas" where the students and some teachers and strangers hang with some pals and smoke a joint and have a nice chat at a big grass and trees yard...

Guest Tentwins

There are many places to visit and many museum in Centro Historico, which is the zone in which you'll be staying.

I recommend you to visit Templo Mayor ruins and its museum, the Antropology museum, Coyoacan (a very nice quarter near the Cenote Azul hotel).

If it's possible, take a tour to Teotihuacan pyramids which are relatively close to Mexico City and are amazing.

If you need anything else please feel free to ask.

Guest Dr Cheroot

Strump to the rescue again!!

:)

thanks.

i did put the two < > , but i forgot the = sign, as always!!!

anyway, here's a second one of me at the pyramids. The first pic was taken from the pyramid in the background in this pic:

Mexico%200027.JPG

Guest jonathan

hey guys thanks for the replies!

I was staying in Condesa near the Zona Rosa last night and I went to visit the pyramids that you guys were talking about.

What can I say that place is probably the most amazing site in the world.

We got a local tour guide for dirt cheap and he gave us an unbelievable tour of the pyramids and around. He took us into the near by forest and we ate grasshopers and fruits from the cactus. What a day!

Today we visited the anthropology museum and the modern art museum and we made our way over to the historic center. We are staying about a block away from the cathedral right behind the presidents palace.

Tommorow we are off to the world famous Stadio Azteca for a footie game between America and some one.

So many people told me that this place is a dump, its unfriendly bla bla bla, what a load of crap! I wish I could stay for another month at least.

But I need to get out of here and go relax at the beach check out some waves etc. ?Where are the fucking commas on these mexican computers¿

Hmm. Magnetrix doesn´t sound too bad

Later guys!

hahaha i cant believe you went to the america - toluca match at the estadio azteca anyway i am glad you liked teotihuacan there is going to be a gms and alien project party near the piramide del sol but you will have to wait until november for that one .