Life is in order and....

devious

I have a desparation to obtain some of my sold CDs. It's a tough battle these days ;) but financially, I've made the transition from stay@home dad back to full work force, yeah yeah! So music is needed again, the stuff I like.

So, it is your quest (laugh) to relieve to me a copy of:

Darshan - Awakening Flying Rhino

Pleiadians - IFO Dragonfly

Various - Truth of Communication Matsuri

Hux Flux - Cryptic Crunch Koyote

Sandman - Witchcraft Matsuri

These are the five CDs I want now! ;)

Saafi Brothers Mystic Cigarettes would be good too as well as Juno Reactor - Beyond the Infinite

Anyways, maybe someone can hook me up for a good price, right endah? :-P Or well, just throw me your asking price or we can negotiate, especially if you want some super hard to get rare records! teehee, I have a gazillion of them.

Point being is, I'm buying a new car with a new sound system and need some music to fit my ride. I wish I didn't sell my CDs, BUT like everyone said, I would regret it! And well, needed to do so at the time because of hard-times.

An update: I'm still involved in child custody litigation, we cannot agree on any terms, so it's a full-on (ha ha) battle for my lil' man and his protection (if only you knew the entire story)!

SOO hook me up with these tunes, I have money....again! :)

Aaron

Ah it'll be tough to get those back man.

Those 5 from your wish list are pretty tough to find. Of course if you care about the music and don't mind re-issues Cryptic Crunch and Sandman were re-released by Avatar. Other than that there was a post of someone accepting offers for IFO in this forum probably a couple of posts down.

Anyways, welcome back :)

Ah it'll be tough to get those back man.

Those 5 from your wish list are pretty tough to find. Of course if you care about the music and don't mind re-issues Cryptic Crunch and Sandman were re-released by Avatar. Other than that there was a post of someone accepting offers for IFO in this forum probably a couple of posts down.

Anyways, welcome back :)

639393[/snapback]

Yo Visine,

It's always tough, except when you find the mad deals. :) I just got back my Koxbox single too pure and sandman psycho toons for $20.00 total! wh00t! Anyhow, yeah, I'm avoiding the record collecting this time around and am sticking to one medium this time.

I'll be buying music much slower this time around so not to impede on my finances like before :) hahaha.

Savings is important too!

Aaron

Great to see you back Aaron !!

I'll keep a look out for ya

Like Visine mentioned there are a few now that are on Avatar etc but you probably new that anyway and want the originals like me.

640774[/snapback]

hello, my feeble transdimensional owner :-D. anyways, yeah, originals. i'm not out to buy everything i see this time around either. i really just want those of which I enjoy(ed) most. uhm, anyways, cd visine. my records are sitting idle. i am going to one day part with them all, one day, except my tip collection. i have everything from the infinity project now ;) that is listed on discogs yay and tip records, lesse the cds. :( i need to complete the tip cd list now cause it's a collection i aimed for when my son was born to collect everything tip for him because tip records was what got me hooked, yeah!

anyways, you'll be seeing me more again, not as often, but i'll be popping in to post once in awhile.

=]

devious