Been Robbed by Dolphin Discs...

Ordered 4 fuckin goa CDs from those guys cost me about 52 pounds (75 US dollers) late november ~20th or so.. The CDs still haven't got here over 2 weeks after they supposedly sent it.... And they will not respond to my numerous emails... not even a WORD from them. I smell a theif!!! Don't order from these people if your are wise... If you do make sure you can somehow get your money back if worse comes to worse. I really hope im wrong. But I have a feeling i'm not. They don't respond.

Guest Mick Dundee

well not as simple as it seems...i normally order from psyshop but they didnt have the CD i wanted, so i went thru saiko sounds - it's been 3 weeks and i still havent seen the discs - i was told 5-12 days...i still think (hope) the goods will come - but i've never had this problem with psyshop

Guest [tom jaimz]

Where do you live, Mick Dundee?

When I was in Sydney I always got my Saiko orders quickly. My current record is 20 hours - I ordered it at 6pm on a Tuesday, and it was at my work 2pm the next day.

Well dolphin discs is the frontend to changing world distribution - once the transaction gets completed it's up to them to fulfill it. Google brings changing world roght up (can't remember the URL) phone them and see what the deal is. They are not theives!

Dolphin Discs is run by ed from twisted they are all partying in Brazil right now so you won't get a response by email or whatever.

I have no experience with Dolphin discs, but I know that Changing World can be slow. I helped do the ordering from them for a local record shop once - and it took ages for any of the stuff we put through to come. Plus it's Christmas time = more demand coinciding with people doing less work = delays.

I have to say that Chaosunlimited have impressed me enough to keep me regular - they are friendly on the phone, I trust their judgement when they tell me something is good, and their bargain cd selection can turn up some hidden gems. They are also less expensive than they were two months ago, with is a rare treat - prices don't often go down !

bomble