My top 20

Guest Avogaden

Hi... here comes my top 20 full-on stuff in no particular order :

1- Astrix & domestic - massive activity (original unreleased)

2- Atomic pulse - 360 degrees (unreleased)

3- Burn in noise - inferninho (unreleased)

4- Zorba - ultima (unreleased)

5- Atomic pulse - reborn (unreleased)

6- Compasonic - hari katch (unreleased)

7- Astrix - life system (unreleased)

8- Burn in noise - really (unreleased)

9- Astrix - feel.s.d (unreleased)

10- Safi connection - the su (unreleased)

11- Atomic shift - psychoactive (unreleased)

12- Delirious - maginal object ( ????? )

13- burn in noise - bleuras (unreleased)

14- Atomic shift - no blood (unreleased)

15- NBK - N.N (unreleased)

16- Talamasca - dangerous situation (unreleased)

17- Spectrum - belo horizonte (unreleased)

18- Spectrum - sound reasons (unreleased)

19- Hydrophonic - Reality games (unreleased)

20- Talamasca - goldfinger (unreleased)

Well.... here it is.

Say something if u like.

Or mail me... dudu_GSP@hotmail.com.br

1.dino psaras-daisy cutter

2.cosmosis+mumbo jumbo-weird sick(cosmosis rmx)

3.safi connection+dj miko-abunai

4.younger brother-the finger(gms rmx)

5.astrix+atomic pulse-scientific reality rough mix

6.atomic pulse-out of this

7.alien project-skunk

8.saikopod-2 dots

9.cosma-your 911(rmx)

10.dado_dandan-diamond dust(rmx)

+1.pps project-wave drops

Guest andrejcid

lol:)

that's right psyfi

btw avogaden having all those unreleased tracks doesn't have to mean that all of them r nice and in the top 20 of yours!are u sure u don't have any other older track in the top that u can't simply miss no matter of the time they were released????!!!? and u do not gain more respect if all the tracks in your top r unreleased

sorry avogaden but i can't comment on the top since it's unfamiliar with me

nd gianis, i like some of the tracks(like 2,3,4,9)

Guest Avogaden

I am lamme?

In isratrance, the forum that all djs over the world acess, its usual to post tops.

dont get pissed because u dont have the tracks. Soon you'll have it when the cds comes out.

And i didnt do this because I wanted to show i have.

I posted at isra and I posted here cause i was already doing it there.

Sorry.... wont do this again as many people seem to get envious around here.

andrejcid --- > If you play, you need to have this kind of stuff cause people in the dancefloor are tired of listening to released old tracks.

And by the way, its impossible for you to know burn in noise - inferninho (track number 3) cause this track was made by my friend. And unless u know him too. Its impossible to have this track.

See you all.... sorry than....

ADMIN please delete my message cause it seems some people that come to your forum are getting angry with it.

imo, if u want to impress somebody with the music u have then u should try getting newer sounds-not only new songs... i wish that more dj's would start expanding their tastes so the music could stop beeing pointless like it strikes me in most parties....

i mean that having a banch of the most common music is not impressive at all and is not going to make your set nice....

Actually, I'd say a set of early music from say '93-'98 would be much more interesting .

Anyway my top 20 for the last week in no particular order:

Juno Reactor – Jardin De Cecile

Black Sun - Fat Buddha

Electric Universe – Exciter

Oforia – Abyssadelic

Shakta – Inner Polarity

Son Kite – (W)Holy Road In Monterrey

X-Dream – Universal Chaos

Tarsis Productions – Samurai

Ticon – Mona Bone

Wizzy Noise – Oversexed Succubus

Man With no Name- Jack In The Box

MFG – Maya Moon

Elysium - Aliens

Electric Universe – One Love

Cosma – Sleep Of Peace

MOS- Zugstufe

Midi Miliz – Blackbox

Prana – Alien Pets

Sonic Fusion – Tribal Warrior (Live)

Space Tribe – Dimension Shift

Guest marbleman

yah for real

Avogaden looked to be one of those' elitist' people

posting almost all unreleased tracks as his top20.

cause you know. having all these unreleased tracks makes him a bigger man.

he must be cool because he is in the know....

for the record, lots of people on isratrance can't stand the fact that people only post unreleased top 10's/20's. its different when a label dj does it cos it gives you an idea of what to expect in the near future, but when it is so obviously all mp3's it's pathetic (according to your list you only have 1 "original" track on there).

Guest Full Lotus

It's cool if you have unreleased stuff if you are a DJ, but if you are the average psy-trance fan, then it's not going to be any good if you can't get any of the tunes in the shops/on-line. If you want to promote the scene is a positive way, then you need to show to people how accessible the music is and from where it can be obtained. No point for DJ's to play for other DJ's, they should be playing for everyone in a party. Btw, I do have unreleased as well as released stuff.

there is a serious rift between the DJs and the dancefloor if you are thinking no one tolerates old songs... how this kind of thing can be understood as anything other than an ego battle is beyond me. is this really what psytrance is about - elite lists, and music that is old and stale the very moment it becomes commercially available?

i personally believe a good track is a good track, regardless of age... if it sounds good and its from way back, then its even more remarkable... with so many testosterone fueled combatants at work behind the decks unleashing the newest, greatest thing, its no wonder that someone who slips in a set of old school will get a more excited reaction at times... but chances are that this is different all over the world.

Guest Avogaden

first of all...

if i wanted to show i have unreleaseds i would post here a bunch of other tracks i have that i dont even like.

But i didnt.

When u listen to those tracks i posted... you'll know why i did it. They are not only new (some not so new), but they are all dance floor killers.

And they have all a similar particular style. Are not a bunch of nonsense tops.

I bet you are all dancing to them right now in every dancefloor all over the world. And u are enjoying.

So dont say djs dont need new music.

yes they do. and yes it is what it matters.

Old trax will only do for people that have a particular bond with the track.

new tracks kill the dancefloor.

And to tell u the truth... they are really, my tops.

Guest avogaden

dude you can have all the unreleased stuff you want , but you have the same boring sound from months ( astrix , atomic pulse , talamasca etc) get something new , i am not the only bored one at the parties .

1:Stronger - Brittney S (100 % released)

2:Crazy- Brittney S (100% released)

3: nothing

4: nothing

5: Ellipidation - Bergatrooper (100% unreleased, megacool freakstuff)

6 - 19: nothing.

20: I'm a slave 4 U - Brittney

booooooring....

Guest Avogaden

hahahahah....

boring ??

That depends on your taste, but i garantee that if you see djs playing this kind of your "boring" full on, i bet the dancefloor is pumping.

And that is what matters.

The people make the dancefloor, not the dj.

I play this because its the music that kill most floors.

I like melodical progressive too. But this time i posted a full top.

Same style??

Yes of course. Its me... i like this style. And most... I try to keep on it.

Welll.... i'm tired of this. The people that are saying that the top is bad never even hear a single track. So keep quiet, you have nothing to say.

Never doing this here again!

Guest Mescalinium

completely agree with basilisk here.

i will add that although it is fun to play tracks nobody has heard before and watch people go nuts, it's equally fun to play the perfect track at the perfect time that everybody knows.

one last point, while it's easy (in a musical, not a practical sense) to just dish out an unreleased tune and know that nobody has heard it, i'd say it's a lot more satisfying to pull out an old(er) overlooked obscurity. makes it all a bit more personal.

and that's all i'm gonna say

Guest andrejcid

Avogaden>hey hey don't get so pissed ofcourse i haven't heard the third track in your top.and who said i did?obviously u don't get what's written so in that purpose try and read more carefully in order to understand.it was gianis's top i was comenting on!!!

anohter thing, i didn't say that a dj shouldn't have and play unr. tracks.but the top is something else, it's the tracks u can't miss in a set, your favorite tracks.so, r u sure that exactly these tracks(all unr.) are in your top20 and u don't have a single released track that u play no matter what???if yes, it sounds strange to me and as far as i can see to everybody else as well.your purposes are obvious...especially with the "unreleased" in the parentaces.

and finally, nobody stops u from posting your top music in this forum!!!?!?! maybe u were expecting admiring and very positive replies but they are not and u should accept that as it is and not get angry because of the "bad" cryticism...it's part of pur lives!

aa, an don't get me wrong again because i didn't say the tracks are bad or something(though the stile is not my cup of chai) but i can't say they are good because the majority of them are unknown to me

cheers!

Guest Avogaden

First off all. I am not angry....

A bunch of angry guys started some argument for no reason at all while they should be posting tops too..... or commenting on my tops.

Why is that in isratrance my top had several great comments ???

Isratrance is the most popular forum in the web. All djs acess there.

And the unreleased in parenthesis is the most normal thing.

ITs usual when u make a top to put the label in parenthesis. As this tracks are not released in any label at all, u have to put "(unreleased)".

And to tell you the truth.... YES, i say again. These tracks are the ones i could not let out of my set.

I must tell u... Nowadays i have more unreleased stuff then released.

Its much better and productive to get these killer unreleased from friends than listening to 1000 cd released to see what would fit on a set and what wouldnt.

After all its much better when u get to a party and nobody knows you and you kill the floor with loads of great tunes no one has never heard before.

Or if people know you... even better, they already know what they will get and they want it !

U think my purpose is tho show myself to you ???

haha. Thats even funny to think. Why the hell would i do this??

I dont even know u. And i come here so rarely.

Well see ya all

Guest andrejcid

if these are the tracks that r really your top20 accept my appologise.it just seemed very strange to me because there are so many people posting tops just to show of they have unr. music no matter they like it or not.or some of them don't even have the music they post as their top and some of them have it from the mafia business u know....

so cheers man, if this is really your top music, i'm sorry for my over reacting.

btw i'm interested, how do burning man's(your friends) tracks sound like?any releasing plans?

PLUR!

Guest poke-1-kenobi

People that hate other people for having unreleased are just plain jaloux, people that post only unreleased either have a good mob connection, nice friends, or think that only good unreleased is to be played :)

Good music is good music no matter if its 10 years old or 1 week old :)

the funny thing is that alot of the tracks posted in the org post are released :)

exampel:

Saafi connection - The surviver is out an EP /together with 'total distortion/

all those astrix are soon out on eye to eye :)

have a good time ! :)