Parasence - Galaxy??

I just heard the track Parasence - Galaxy, and I looooooove it!!! I have never really liked melodic stuff, not much atleast.. but this track was something new for me...

fast, hard and melodic without being to much.. normaly I find melodic trance like this boring.. most often to much sounds at the same time!

Anyway.. my question is.. do anyone know any other tracks like this one??

I want some - so please feed me!!!! ;)

thanx

Guest Setsuko

maybe it was under 'paranoic sensations' but i'm not sure about that... i also don't know the track 'galaxy' but their music is a bit more melodic released under their previous artist name and incredible insane, just listen to 'p.s. y cat'

Guest neuroloog

they're known under different names like: Parasense,Paranoic Sensations, ParasenCe

Almost everything they release is fast hard pumping psytrance with some melodies, really kickass act

They've released over 50 tracks

try arizona dream, it's almost psy Gabber :-)

Guest Setsuko

are you sure about that 'parasenCe' , i dunno ... maybe you're wright but i concider this 'parasenCe' as a spell mistake from this site... again , correct me if i'm wrong please ;)

Guest Rabbitakis

It is Parasense !!!

This track is very melodic but it has very soft BaseDrum and the quality of the production is low ... Generally all the tracks of parasense are really good but the sound production is bad...

Best Track of Parasense is "BOOMERANG"!!!