Rebirth Question

Thats not a problem, its same like changing patterns in reason, u have that 8 buttons with A, B, C, D slots below them and that means u can make 8 x 4 different patterns.. Its located on the left of the 303, 808, 909 in rebirth, u cant miss it.. Easier way to switch between the patterns would be pressing record and choosing rebirth tracks for record and than just as the track plays u push patterns in order u wish, rebirth will automatically switch pattern after previous is finished without u need to worry about sync, which means u press the button anywhere in the pattern and after its done it will go into next pattern..

Anyways, its a bit hard for me since I didnt use it for a long time and I can only find 250 x 300 pixel screenshot of a rebirth.. If u dont manage it with theses instructions, grab a screenshot of rebirth and reason with everything open and I will draw it to you..

VSTs I would recommend are ABL 2, Phoscyon, Silverbox, Alien 303, Muon Tau 2..

For 808, 909 I would recommend Neopheton and Drumazon, ADM..

Also check this

for some inspiration.. As I can see from a video u should have reason rewired and record patterns in reason on rebirth track in the bottom of the screen where u record everything else, piano rolls and stuff.. But I think theres tracks for recording also in rebirth, probably the guy from a video just hide it so he can have free space on a screen for live performance..

wow man, BIG thanks...am going to install rebirth again cause i formated the hard drive and do as you said....thanks for the vst links too!! you re a giant :D