How to make multitrack cd with continues playback

any one knows :unsure:

i have made a live mix set of 80 min. i wanted to split the tracks but the play back should be continuous witout any breaks when tracks changes

i tried it in sound forge n wrot on the cd without any gaps. but when i play in the cd player its giving gaps. but how those people make cds like that.

i do this by breaking the mix down in soundforge but then burning with Nero

in soundforge drop markers for the places you want the tracks to split ( including the beginning and end of the mix )

convert the markers to regions.

In Nero load the regions up in the correct order and choose to burn without gaps ( this may mean double clicking on each region at setting the gap time to " 0 " )

burn ! ...viola

You can also do it in Wavelab. Put up trackmarks and burn it in wavelab. 6-7 years ago I was using a burn prog. which had a small audio editor built in. I could put up trackmarks there. I can't remember the name of the prog. though ...

i do this by breaking the mix down in soundforge but then burning with Nero

in soundforge drop markers for the places you want the tracks to split ( including the beginning and end of the mix )

convert the markers to regions.

In Nero load the regions up in the correct order and choose to burn without gaps ( this may mean double clicking on each region at setting the gap time to " 0 " )

burn ! ...viola

612953[/snapback]

oh bubbly. thank u very much man :) . i thought it is imposible in sound forge.

You can also do it in Wavelab. Put up trackmarks and burn it in wavelab. 6-7 years ago I was using a burn prog. which had a small audio editor built in. I could put up trackmarks there. I can't remember the name of the prog. though ...

613171[/snapback]

wow thats very simple. i don have wave lab. i am going to download it now

thank u for the help bro :)

CD Architect is all you need my friend, much easy than wavelab and soundforge.

just import the file... and then you press the key " T " (track) on your keybord in the minute you want a track pass to another track.

then.. Burn!

just import the file... and then you press the key " T " (track) on your keybord in the minute you want a track pass to another track.

then.. Burn!

617323[/snapback]

That's why I prefer to use a proper audio editor, so that I can put the trackmark more precisely :)

then.. Burn!

617323[/snapback]

Thanks man i will try that :)