Worst album ever?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest daksinamurti

that album really made me go crazy and for me it was impossible to hear more than 2 tracks.after trying like 10000000 time to listen to all of it i gave it to my worst enemy and he liked it-damm i have reasons :)

Guest PATIENT nr 0

Lior,

that's your opinion, of course...

Mine is that "Global Warming" is one of the best i ever heard !!!

About the worst, well, i can't remember...

Guest rosengren

The worst albums known to man is the finnish onlinealbums on Thixx N Dixx, its so lame i dont know what to say about the culture....

some say psychedelic i say BULLSHIT!

A

Asia 2001 - dreamland

i'd be great music if they'd leave out the pathectic samples. SPACE TRIBE samples are MUCH MUCH better than Asia 2001. Space Tribe likes to create a goofy vibe, and i like it!

ASIA 2001 = stupid confusing samples that make no sense

Brainman - Brain Food

MWNN - The Earth Moving the Sun

Shiva 2000

Dragonfly - the WARP experience

Although I heard here on an Australian jukebox, must have been a whole album of tranced up country music with extra fiddles.

Worst album ...

Yahel - Private Collection

sorry Yahel ,you have good tracks but this album cheesier than cheesy.

And why are you dissing Holymen and GMS,you must be crazy.Holymen is cheesy but creates a good atmosphere on a rave.Last Universe is a realy uplifting song.GMS is the best psychedelic trance group with skazi,Infected Mushroom and Space Cat you silly people...

Guest Slidingtrancer

""Author: Järsimähäiriö (---.inet.fi)

Date: 09-20-02 15:19

Psycraft - Gravitech

This is Bad with a capital B. I also know this is among the best alums on many people's lists, but for me this good only for holding a pint on it so that the table doesn't get sticky. ""

Someone clearly lost his mind here....

*Slidingtrancer is an avowed Psycraft-tribe member*

MWNN- Earth Moving the Sun

Ouija- Sunshower

Anything related to Holymen

X-Dream- Irritant ( uninspiring music)

Green House Effect- Global Warming

Planet Ben- Silver

Etnica- Nitrox( if you have 'Pleiadians'-talent they are dumb wasting it on this crap)

SBK - Treibstoff

Lot of crap coming out every year, hard to keep up :D

Guest stringtheory

Silly People ??

GMS one of the best psytrance acts of all time ???

WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU SMOKING ??????

GMS is formula driven...repetitive.....music...

NOTHING REMOTELY COMPLEX OR INTERESTING ABOUT THEIR MUSIC.

Bores me to tears.

There are sooooooo many artists that absolutely blow gms away !!!!!

GMS and Astral Projection.....The old king and the new king of formula driven trance

Guest stringtheory

BTW....

X-Dream:Irritant is a brilliant piece of art. They are pushing the envelope. With this album they attempted to do something new and innovative....An idea that is lost on artists like GMS and Astral Projection.

Hmm, I really dislike this idea of there being a WORST album, just encourages more anger and bullshit in the review section. Yeah, I have stuff that doesn't really do much for me, but geez, your not gonna hit the perfect song everytime no mater how imaginative you are, or how technically skilled you may think you are... like everything in life, I think all artists are trying their best when they write every song and they deserve credit for going out there and having the courage to present it to such a disrespectful community. How many people here have actually sat down and written an entire album of trance and released it?? C'mon, bet there aren't many if any. I have been playing with soft synths for a year now, and have so much trouble trying to get a track together, so until you come out with at least 1 track on 1 decent label, just show a little respect to those who do produce.

my addition to this topic was a compilation of great tunes that got all fucked up in a most horrible manner. i have no respect for a dj who takes someone else's work and tries to make money on it, to add to that, his style managed to degrade these tunes to the point where if i haven't heard the originals, i would have formed a distinct lack of respect for the artists. i'm referring to dj antaro ifanyone's wondering

Guest Slidingtrancer

Mike, you just have NO talent at all....lol

(jk)

I dislike most remixes I must say, but Alien Project's latest cover makes a mockery out of the original and degrades that album at least 4 points...