KaZaA RULEZZZ!!!!!

just want to tell you that this p2p program is great....you liked(loved) Audiogalaxy?you will also like KaZaA....for me,its even better than AG!!!!!

my downloads are faster and i can control them very easyly...theonly bad thing about KaZaA is that there arent lots of track to choose from....but boys and girls, WE can change that!!!!!everybody d/l KaZaA and start sharing your mp3's and in a month or two we will have an AG clon.

and dont start that theme telling us to buy original CD's b-couse you dont know our situation(economic at first place).

Hmmm, please enlighten us as to why you you would post something that you know annoys the hell out of those who buy cd's, and tell us not to get annoyyed. I'd not mind to much , but stick to the Off Topuc section, because we do not need a dwank like you starting a massive 50 post arguement on the validity of illegal mp3 trading.

Guest bugbread

a-nnoying:

Off-topic. Learn how to find it and how to post on it. Or, better yet, don't post the same obvious crap that gets posted every other day.

-bugbread

And dont start that theme telling us about freedom of speech b-couse you dont know that this is not a public server but is paid for by Mars and Children, who are the god of this tiny universe, and make the rules.

Guest psy druid

buy the fucking cds, they are cheap anyway from psyshop and chaosunlimited etc. no wonder record lables like flying rhino keep going bust you cunt. if no one buys any tunes nobody will make them and that will be the end of psy trance. cunt.

Guest psy druid

i dont mind people burning and copying cds and tunes of the internet etc, just dont go around advertising it, i dont want to have tp pay more for my cds to pay for cheap cunts like you

bullshit

they are going bust because of over saturation and lame releases.

Everything now sounds like its made to fit some labels idea of "releaseable".

With the exception of Demon Tea psytrance has been sucked dry of its creativity.

Enough GMS ripoff groups, ill start buying psy again when the releases dont all sound the fucking same

Guest Spindrift

On this whole file sharing business, i think the lables need to also try to accept that the industry is changing.

Every one knows how the big mainstream lables have 'pluggers' running around with their coke bribes to radio dj's to get their tunes played.

Mainstream releases is many time's played over and over for months on the radio before their are released.

And then if someone wants to download a mp3 on the internet, all of a sudden the do everything they can to get rid of the server.

To me it doesen't make sense.

Internet is a efficient promoting music, and to promote music you need to let people hear it.

Some people is tight or skint, and have to suffer with mp3's only. The majority of internet users seems to download and listen to a lot of music, and buy the stuff they like.

Same with the radio listeners. How many people don't hear almost all their music on the radio. Some like going buying the tracks they heard 1000's of times already if they like it.

Of course there is no royalties yet on getting played on the internet, but trance artists hardly get much radio play on major stations, and the money from the minor stations get spread out to the artist played on the major ones...

I just think the industry should have realised long ago that the service they provided could been a lot better....

Maybe they like being in control of the limited shelf space in the shops.....

They are big business, and they could have made it possible to access their whole catalog online, or burn custom CD's in a shop....make more music more easily accessible....instead they keep fighting against that...and what should people do...just go and buy britney spears and shut up??

Take back control over your music......and do buy what you like, but don't buy the pig in the sack and listen to it first....