A/V Mixes

CyclotronMajesty

I have posted a couple of Podcasts on my .mac website.

Check em out!

http://web.mac.com/jupiterspaceport/iWeb/C...st/Podcast.html

The First one at the top is a one of my very first experiments with mixing music. I used eMagic Logic Audio Silver (when it was still produced by eMagic) And sequenced the tracks into a coherent mix with samples of my favorite Sci Fi shows, (since to me Psytrance might as well be called Sci-trance, implying Sci Fi music) ... Anyhow. I have now recently added a slideshow to it using artworks from across the internet, and have sited most of them in the podcast itself for reference and credit. The pictures move and go with the music according to my imagination... It is a small file and will be soon uploaded to the music store and can be found under Cyclotron Majesty or The Loyal Sage.

The next podcast is called Primordial Wisdom Ocean, in it is allot of ishq. Then I mixed in some jaia and some new age ambient, finnaly there is a esclalation in energy as the tempo from jaia is ogmented with the old Chi AD track : Healing Magic. More ambient then follows from the slumberland complination, and I added many pictures of spiritual practice and alchemical centers of knowledge into it. This has been produced for the purpose of healing the mind and spirit. Primordial Wisdom Ocean will also be soon searchable on the iTunes music store under Cyclotron Majesty or The Loyal Sage

Check em out! Enjoy. Watch on your ViPod, slides should play automaticlly!

:D