unreleased ..

Guest psydancer

am STRICTLY AGAINST DOWNLAODING MP3S YOU CAN PAY FOR .. but i want to downlaod the unreleased stuff floating around out there .. on the ftp sites .. but they are all ratio sites .. so how do i download stuff when i dont have much to upload .. someone please help me here .. ive got three sets lined up and i need a little new stuff to sneak in every so often.. really ned help here people .. im tearing my hair out ..

-----------------

some things to think about:

1) the unreleased trade is an elitist business. if you don't have something cool to offer, don't expect generousity. you will probably have more luck using audiogalaxy!

2) for most people that AREN'T djs or heavily into the business the music just has to be GOOD - whether the music is NEW or OLD... it only has to be good :) not so many people will know what is released and unreleased... hell, if you want to suprise people with something interesting that they may not have heard then just dig deep and find an old classic that suits the style you want...

3) mp3s on a big system sound like @!#$.

Guest rx7style

WARNING! WARNING!

If you plan on spinning a set and you're doing so through a large stereo set-up that plays LOUD [i.e. in a club], make SURE you've combed through the MP3's first before you play them at high volume. I made that mistake once and some of the errors in MP3 tracks like skips, pops, bleeps, gaps, etc... sound VERY VERY VERY bad on a large system. In fact it's so bad, that you may even feel like your set has been ruined because those MP3 errors disrupt the flow so much. It's just like the needle skipping on the tables, or static/feedback through the amp/speakers, etc...

Just a warning so you don't hurt anyones ears like I have before -- including my own. MP3's in sets are very dangerous if they aren't PERFECTLY made.

Ah!

Tack så mycket Elysium! :)

Oh, weird, the pic you posted, "my" pic was broken until I posted one myself. Well...

Anyway, I think its a really funny pic. It comes from a pirated version of a Cubase plug-in haha!

Real old-fashioned propaganda-style.

I too think mp3s suck, but of course...argh, it depends on the bitrate...yada yada yada. Hic!