Need a helper or two.

I have begun work on my next track, its a spacy/acid type track, , i was wondering though, as i have not heard much psy, if someone could tell me, of any good tracks out there, that somewhat sound like my own stuff [strange question i might add!]

I like my music, and want to know if there are others with a similar style

also, as to the topic, i am asking if there is anyone who uses yahoo messenger or msn messenger, who would like to befreind me, and help give opinions on all my work, every song i make has MANY versions, so many to name, and i like to get opinions on them from people i know [without posting the track to half the world], most of the people i already have are Trance Addicts, and not 'too' into my music it seems.

If anyone would like to become freinds with me and be a general information/opinion exchanger, i would greatly appreciate it, just PM me or post in thixs thread if ya want, thanks!

Also, i posted this in the music makeing section, to attract those that actually make music, and who, ie. know what they are talking about.