Please Kill Anonymous

I do not get why anonymous users are allowed to post reviews?!

It makes no sense. Please kill that option, and make people register for reviews. Anonymous users only post @!#$; stupid and annoying comments which leads to flames, and who wants to read that when looking for a review?! It looks ugly with those small and irritating comments, that servers no good. Please.

Guest Mike Indidginus

Yes, stand up and be counted. Or if you're too afraid of repercussions, at least make up an interesting alias... (isn't that right EA? Or should I say Oprah? ;)))))

Professor Mike,

I appreciate the intent of your message, but you forgot to use our super-hieroglyphic code. All could be lost. I feel the filthy acid-breath of our arch-nemesis, Roopak, the quasi-duchess to the throne of Mittleheimenspielen, only meters away from our location as we speak. We must evacuate Brazil at once! We'll rendezvous at checkpoint 9X. Woe to the dangers we face in our reparations.

Yours truly,

Oprah

Guest Mike Indidginus

Oprah, forgive my stupidity. Let it be known that I know the face of the villain Roopak. Behold...

tn1.jpg

Don't let his disguise or sweet innocence fool you. To most he may look like a Ducati motorbike, but to our trained eyes Oprah, he is a monster capable of great evil. I have left Sao Paolo and ditched my Le Bon suit. I shall meet you at 9X at 0300 (I will be wearing a rubber chicken)... God speed you....

Dear Professor Mike and Oprah,

SO, YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUGH, HUH?

Not so fast, you bashi-bazouk ectoplasmic carpet sellers.

If you have any feelings left for the residents of Bangui, you will return the SpaceMarculator at once. Not the green one, the small blue one. You can keep the green one and in due course, by the grace of god, amazon.com and my brother's friend from Nursery school, who is a Bulgarian numismatist and national level Jai-alai player by the name of U Thant, you will receive:

1. Betty Crocker's Recipes for a New Millennium (with a limited edition appendix containing a wide array of 20 minute recipes with green SpaceMarculators ).

2. 2 tickets to watch "Dude, Where's my Car?"- the musical, on Broadway*

3. Insider's Guide to Lepidopterology

Consider these items a bribe if you must. But make no mistake, I shall not rest till I find out who stole the cookie from the jar. My cohorts and I will follow your every move-stealthily like bombers.

As far as your futile attempts to cover your tracks go, haha...you will be rather disappointed to find that checkpoint 9X and the Hard Rock Cafe in Bangkok have both been obliterated by the killer goldfish that most people refer to as Balthazar (but I know that her real name is Martina and that she holds a Master's Degree in Mayan literature).

Furthermore, the picture you have of me is rather outdated. That's how I looked before I chopped of my dreads and shaved my beard. Now, I am often a bald man named Harold who collects stamps. For general security reasons, I shall not reveal my other manifestations but suffice it to say that not even the funny looking woolly mittens you each wear to bed shall protect you from my wrath.

Before I end, let me ask you this...did the thought ever cross your mind that Tapioca is a preferred starch for several reasons:

Flavor Profile - Light flavors such as vanilla, peach and lemon, are not masked by tapioca. This is because tapioca contains no impurities, while cereal based starches contain phospholipids which can provide an after taste.

Appearance - Tapioca pastes, films and gels are clearer than other starches. Fruit fillings look more appetizing.

Non-Allergetic - Tapioca is gluten-free and easier to digest. That has led to its widespread use in baby foods.

Ideal Viscosity - Tapioca exhibits a lower viscosity while hot, which facilitates processing.

No? Then keep this in mind and give yourselves a long hard look in the mirror.

Till we meet again...Happy Daniel Boone's Birthday!!

Your nemesis,

roopak

PS- Snide remarks about my title will only result in more bad blood. I am the Grand Panjandrum, and not the Quasi-Duchess, of Mittleheimenspielen.

*Please note that this is only redeemable for shows on the third Thursday of every January until January 2009.

Dear Professor Mike,

It appears that our plans have, as I suspected, been intercepted and foiled by the dauntless and mischievous Roopak the Okay, 13th in Line as Heiress to the Throne of Pseudopotamia where the one river meets itself, or continues, depending on how you look at it, er, um, but that's irrelevant!

We must gather our units and coagulate at Sector 87 in Quadrant Epsilon. There we will join forces with a mighty, mighty ally of mine, decorated beyond her years, one of boundless creativity and craftiness, and undaunted in the world of incessant Americana - Martha Stewart. She alone can rejuvenate our task, while making our Christmases look pretty. If there is one to deceive and confound the unrelenting and smelly Roopak, it is she. I have recently received a dispatch from our ally, which reads thusly:

Do your garden tools lack a sense of order? Inexpensive brass brackets and bamboo rods are an easy way to take advantage of the unused space between the studs in your garden shed or garage. Cut rods 1/4 inch shorter than the space between the members. Screw the female ends of two brackets to the inside of the studs, taking care to ensure that they face each other exactly. Cap the ends of each rod with the male ends of the brackets, then screw the bamboo rods into the brackets in the studs. The rods can be easily removed and slipped through spools of string or wire beforehand for easy dispensing. Common S-hooks and spring clips from your local hardware store transform the rods into a convenient place to hang tools and other supplies.

In one word - Sassy! She'll surely be of great necessity to our movements forward, and stratagem against the Roopakian regime. Only she can suck the chrome from Roopak's exhaust pipe.

Meanwhile, I've received a mysterious photo from an unknown source, perhaps from then enemy, for it is tainted in fairy dust. Does it mean anything to you?

BANDTA.JPG

Professor Mike,

I promise you I have no idea where that weird nickname came from in my last communication, or how my message became so, well, horizontal. I fear our wicked stepmother, Roopak, the blaspheming and utterly grotesque Backdoor Empress to the Village of Cumswalla, is behind this absurd mangling of identities and distortion of perspectives. It is clear we cannot let down our guard for a second. God only knows what this maniacal teet-horder is capable of.

I look forward to introducing you to Ms. Stewart.

Yours truly,

Oprah

P.S. Having examined the above photo closely, there appears to be a speed-boat to the left of the left-most pair of classy denim shorts (are those Bugle Boy Jeans?). Anyway, my technology may be failing me, but by God if that's not the evil Roopak and her Bumblemen behind the wheel of that super-fast water vehicle, speeding towards the coast of Sector 87! The buffoons in the foreground have little idea the aquatic chaos that proceeds in their midst!

Guest Mike Indidginus

Oprah,

I applaud your diligence and pestilence in the fight against Arch-Bishop Roopak, Marquis of Vaudeville. Of course that photo means something to me - how could I not recognize Roopak's menacing features? He may be a master of disguise, but he forgot that he has to reckon with our Serially Reusable Pragma machine. He stands second from the right with his hand held menacingly upon his minion... See how he hides behind his catering staff like the true coward he is.

I fear that Roopak may be present in this very office, for I am being distracted by non-sequential banter amongst my colleagues about work. Clearly Baroness Roopak is running scared. Time is short Oprah, let us not squander our subaquatic transmissions...

Go to Arabesque, Illinois. There you will find a wizened old man, who goes by the name of "Tracy". Ask him this... "Do you find that colonic irrigation helps with concentration?". He will then present you with the following...

s_reedobj1.jpg

Guard it well Oprah, until we meet over (vegetarian) mcRibs... For this is the key to the universe, and will aid us in our quest to overthrow Dame Roopak...

Guest Santa Claus

Ho ho ho! You better lock your chimney well, cuz' this one year I'll bring you hell!

They say my head has been cut off, but the blind fools will soon know the eldritch horror of the unabominable Santa Clones who froths with loathsome ecstacy in unspeakable slime beyond the NOW OPENED PORTALS TO THE NORTH POLE!!!

Through the darkness of the future past, the cloned Santas longs to see, one sleigh ride out between two worlds. Fire, walk with me!

I'll catch you with my deathbag; you may think I have gone insane, but I swear,

I will kill AGAAAAIN!!!!

clones.gif

Behold! It's my unabominable Santa Clone army, in all its unholy presence!

See you within a week! Hohohoho*laughing hysterical*hohohoho!!!!

/Santa Claus, Grand Archduke of the North Pole

Martha - Taking another look at the picture above I noticed something peculiar and disturbing: To Roopak's left (your right, unless your directionally challenged, which would mean your "top", but that's irrelevant) is Santa himself! I knew I had seen him somewhere before, but the summer fashions and recently shorn beard threw me off. But, as we both know, he can only disguise himself so much because he must at all times wear red and white.

So our worst fears have been confirmed. Roopak and Santa are in cahouts, along with their mischievous cloning technology.

All may be lost, I'm afraid. - Oprah

Guest Mike Indidginus

You're right! Santa in the guise of Jon Bon Jovi! This Roopak is full of surprises. Clearly we underestimated his cunning. Reconvene at Off Topic, 0600 hours.... Synchronize tablecloths....

Martha.