Oxygen Records summer 06 news

Hello everyone,

the summer is near and we are bringing you summer news and info from our label.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most important is that VA:Occurrance was released at 22.5.06 - you can read the reviews here - looking also for your feedback.

Very pleased to inform that we are finally setled in beautifull city of Barcelona (Catalunya/Spain) and our new office postal adress is Oxygen Records, calle Pavia n25 prlm-1, Barcelona, 08028, Spain.

Where to meet Oxygen in the summer?

Tthe list of the parties where you can reach us during the summer is pretty lovely:

Fullmoon Festival , Germany ,07-12.07.06 (TV)

Underwater Overground , Croatia, 24-31.07.06 (TV)

Union Festival, Portugal, 28-29.07.06 (Spectra)

Samadhi open air, Canada, 01-04.08 (SoundField/Posect)

Boom Festival, Portugal, 03-09.08.06 - official oxygen records label stall !!

Utopia Festival, Portugal, 11-13.08.06 (TV)

Gaggalacka, Germany, 15-18.09.06 (Nem, TV)

..and few more hope to come. At all these festivals you can purchase the original Oxygen Records T-shirts, cds such as other goodies that we are preparing for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Musical news:

The biggest news is that dj Seth aka Setherian will release his second full lengh album through Oxygen Records as a partnership with his own label Aeon Records, the album name will be called Postrancepose. Expect the unexpected, as I can gauarantee upfront that it will sound like nothing else ever did.

As announced earlier the chameleon artist Andy Yakovlev alias Soundfield/Prosect - is working hard on his debut album - Audio surfin'. This one will be a crossover album from supertalented artist of the future.

Also dj TV is preparing his next compilation - VA:Pulsar - the space adventure will continue. More info will follow soon.

For now wishing you all the best..

cu @ sunrise

tv

Contact - mail: tv@oxygenrecords.com

web: www.oxygenrecords.com

phone:00340664587065

..my hoovercraft is full of eels...

***Oxygenrecords.com***

*current releases*

VA-Occurrance - out NOW!

Setherian - Postrancepose - out soon

Sound Field - Audio Surfin´ - out soon

heya tv keep up the good work. the occurance compilation is still in my heavy rotation, so really looking foward for your upcoming releases.

can i find them in the future also at beatport? would love to :-)

heya tv keep up the good work. the occurance compilation is still in my heavy rotation, so really looking foward for your upcoming releases.

can i find them in the future also at beatport? would love to :-)

558765[/snapback]

Hello Fohat, thanks for the nice words of the support...and yes we are currently working on that, all our releases will b able to get online soon as well...

will try to inform the crowd about that

thanx a lot again!

tv