my first track :)

McKoy

Hello psynewsers, I'm happy to present you a track I've just done using Reson 3.

I've been using Reason for almost a year but this is the first time I manage to finish a track (I usually start a new project before my previous one is finished).

click to download

This is a downtempo track, not psytrance but some of you might like it.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded this last week and forgot to comment.

Ahh, this is nice. Smooth and floaty. I see lots of blue when listening to this. I envision being on a boat in a massive sparkling cave slowly drifting and rocking. I really dig the tiny arpeggios between melodic phrases. I like this a lot Mckoy-it's currently in my playlist. I hope you have a lot more in store for us. :)

I do the same as you when starting new projects. There are loads of unfinished tunes on my comp. :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...

I downloaded this last week and forgot to comment.

Ahh, this is nice. Smooth and floaty. I see lots of blue when listening to this. I envision being on a boat in a massive sparkling cave slowly drifting and rocking. I really dig the tiny arpeggios between melodic phrases. I like this a lot Mckoy-it's currently in my playlist. I hope you have a lot more in store for us. :)

I do the same as you when starting new projects. There are loads of unfinished tunes on my comp. :rolleyes:

:blink:

How come I never saw that post ?

If only i had read this at the time you posted it :angry:

Believe or not but I haven't been able to finish one single song since this one, due to lack of motivation.

Anyway, thank you so much Symphoid! I feel like composing again thanks to you.

I just started a new song this week, but as usual I quickly gave up working on it.

I will finish it and post it here.

It's a psychedelic rock&roll song, I hope I won't disapoint you. You're my first fan after all.

Do you mind if I call you my fan? :wank: I'm joking of course.

By the way, I see you have an account on acidplanet with lots of songs. I will make sure to listen to your music as soon as I get back home.

Hopefully you'll read my reply before the end of next year. :P

u make this kinda shizzle and need motivation? :blink:

it's absolutely great! stunning! magical!

'nuff said.

Thanks a lot strydr!! This is the best day I had in a long time. :posford:

You're offically second in my fan list. Anyone else interested? :lol:

P.S. : nice signature, I can't wait to play Assasin's Creed.

:blink:

How come I never saw that post ?

If only i had read this at the time you posted it :angry:

Believe or not but I haven't been able to finish one single song since this one, due to lack of motivation.

Anyway, thank you so much Symphoid! I feel like composing again thanks to you.

I just started a new song this week, but as usual I quickly gave up working on it.

I will finish it and post it here.

It's a psychedelic rock&roll song, I hope I won't disapoint you. You're my first fan after all.

Do you mind if I call you my fan? :wank: I'm joking of course.

By the way, I see you have an account on acidplanet with lots of songs. I will make sure to listen to your music as soon as I get back home.

Hopefully you'll read my reply before the end of next year. :P

Oh, don't count on my words as motivation to keep composing. It's quite nice! You can definitely call me a fan :)