Talamasca is here to stay!

Guest rx7style

Just listened to the new album, Musica Divinorum, and I must say that at least Lestat has held true to REAL psychedelia. The album is musically and technically astounding, which makes one f*cking good listening session. I recommend that everyone who likes some of Lestat's previous work get this album. It's more of the same, but better! Just had to express my happiness over this new release. I hope others enjoy this one too!

yeah dude it rocks... the old school and the opther one, about travelling in time, can't remember the name - it's all old school friendly goa back to the heady days - amazing - wicked wicked album!

Hey lestat, i heard u had a baby!!!

Amazin' man , to be able to get a disc and a human been released on the same time man , u must an fully accomplished father now!!!

:) hehe

i see you know a lot of things.......so , ye , i have a baby called ariel , he is the cudest ever , the smartest , and i guess you will ear a baby voice one of these days in one of my tracks.......ehehehe.......

Guest Phaedrus

Congrats on the baby Cedric!

I heard you play in Austin, TX, several months ago and YOU KICKED SERIOUS ASS!

I can't wait for your new album to arrive at my door.

Cheers,

Bill

Guest DOLPHinTRANCE

Gongrats on the baby,altough i still think that mine is the smartest ;) and i hope you have a great new year eve here in Portugal... ;-)

...Unfortunately i will not be there, but i've seen you here in the summer and YOU REALLY KICKED ASS!!!!!!

personnally i've heard some of the latest tracks Lestat has released on some compils (little by little, z trancepose, magnetic fields) and i think it kicks hard. i'm still waiting for musica divinorium i've ordered because its impossible to find it in france (they're selecting sonsense at techno import since a few months).....so i can't wait !!! rhaa