FEUERHAKE will come back!

RTP

OMFG, just accept the fact that you're WRONG here :D

Or are you suggesting that RTP, Seraph & me don't have a clue what we're talking about :P ?

Judging by the last Suntrip-party (Jaia!) , even Anoebis has given up his "Cruisade Against Progressive", maybe you too should accept the fact that we're living in 2006 & not 1996?

534378[/snapback]

don't really get your post... of course an artist can change his style like Jaia... but that doesn't mean that Jaia ALWAYS has made progressive, just that his latest album is. Furthermore I was to the party in question and found that Jaia SUCKED!!! Actually I don't really understand why the hell did they put him as the main act at what was supposed to be a Suntrip label party since he didn't represent the Suntrip sound at ALL!! Luckily Blue Planet Corp played afterards some nice classic trance... and then the cops stopped the party :(

oh and

maybe you too should accept the fact that we're living in 2006 & not 1996?

I do... that's why I listen to dark psy :P

but that doesn't mean that Jaia ALWAYS has made progressive, just that his latest album is. Furthermore I was to the party in question and found that Jaia SUCKED!!! Actually I don't really understand why the hell did they put him as the main act at what was supposed to be a Suntrip label party since he didn't represent the Suntrip sound at ALL!!

534383[/snapback]

Well I didn't understand that either, you'd have to ask Mars about it ;) especially since they knew damnwell that Yannis doesn't really like to play his older stuff (can't blame the guy either)...

Still, Feuerhake is one of the more original (progressive :P) artists around & I'm glad even you seem to like him ;) Be sure to check one of his dj-set with the violin-player, should you get the chance.

Well I didn't understand that either, you'd have to ask Mars about it ;) especially since they knew damnwell that Yannis doesn't really like to play his older stuff (can't blame the guy either)...

Still, Feuerhake is one of the more original (progressive :P) artists around & I'm glad even you seem to like him ;) Be sure to check one of his dj-set with the violin-player, should you get the chance.

534387[/snapback]

hehe actually I DID ask mars why and all he could tell me was that Jaia USED to make oldschool... yeah and? if he don't play it anymore what's the use? anyway, I was too happy to see him to start an argument. :)