F/T MDMA Tuning or Infinity Hz 2

jeredelic

Hello-

I am looking for an original copy of Blue Planet Corporation's - "Blue Planet" in cd format. I would be willing to trade either Akasha Project's - "MDMA Tuning" (High Society cd) or V/A - "Infinity Hz 2" (East West Japan - Matsuri Productions cd), both are in mint condition and I feel they are of equal trade value.

If no one is interested I 'm sure I'll find one again on ebay soon or on discogs (as there was one there a while ago for $60, just didn't have the money then). I do however hope someone is interested as I think both of the cd's I'm offering are high-quality and rare, as is Blue Planet.

A final request, I'm busy with work, college and such so please only respond if you are actually interested in a trade. Not to tell me you would trade if you had it, or that you do and there's no way you will, or what you think of me offering my cd's, or anything else unrelated. I write this because on many trades I see people respond like this and I just wonder do they do this for post points or some other bizarre reason? I will respond to all actual inqueries and appreciate your time and consideration. thanks and take care

Jeredelic

Jerry Moore

• 4 weeks later...

Hello-

I am looking for an original copy of Blue Planet Corporation's - "Blue Planet" in cd format.  I would be willing to trade either Akasha Project's - "MDMA Tuning"  (High Society cd) or V/A - "Infinity Hz 2"  (East West Japan - Matsuri Productions cd), both are in mint condition and I feel they are of equal trade value. 

If no one is interested I 'm sure I'll find one again on ebay soon or on discogs (as there was one there a while ago for $60, just didn't have the money then).  I do however hope someone is interested as I think both of the cd's I'm offering are high-quality and rare, as is Blue Planet.

A final request, I'm busy with work, college and such so please only respond if you are actually interested in a trade.  Not to tell me you would trade if you had it, or that you do and there's no way you will, or what you think of me offering my cd's, or anything else unrelated.  I write this because on many trades I see people respond like this and I just wonder do they do this for post points or some other bizarre reason?  I will respond to all actual inqueries and appreciate your time and consideration.  thanks and take care

Jeredelic

Jerry Moore

525621[/snapback]

Hi Jerry,

I'm still looking for you mate but I haven't had any luck yet.