Artist: Psycraft

mars

Artist: Psycraft

Date: 03-08-01

By: Jeto

Q: How and when did you start to make Goa?

A: We started doing music about 2 year ago by the name Psycraft but before we were psycraft (Nir,Alon) We were Cybel (Nir,Alon,Guy) and we did music for 3 years.

Q: Do you project to release a new album ? When would it be released ?

A: We are going to realease our first cd next month on Hommega production Israel.

Q: What equipment are you using ?

A: Our equipment list kind of big and i dont remember all of it right now :) but you can check www.psycraft.co.il

Q: At a Party you do a DJ Set or a Live Act ?

A: We are playing Dj set and live act, it changes from one party to another

Q: Which of your own tracks do you like the best ?

A: This is a hard question because to tell you the true i love all of our new cd track by track but i had to choose it is: Bizzar (rmx), Wavy Gravy, Time Steach, and Partial Recall

Q: Is there another artist you'd like to work with ?

A: want to work with Avi Algranati(Space Cat), Infected Mushroom, Xerox but on the top of the list standing Simon Posford

Q: Do you have any sideprojects for the moment? Are you making under Cybel anymore ?

A: No we dont have nothing else but our album.

Q: Which was your best party, and your worst one ?

A: Our best party was 2 weeks ago on Oma Coma in Tel Aviv, Israel it was a blast. I think there was something like 1500 pepole and the energy place was great. Our worst party was in Israel also their was like 40 pepole (only man). It was bad, really bad.

Q: What do you think of the evolution of electronic music ? Good or bad in your opinion ?

A: I think it will be good even if now it doesn't look like it, but I think it will be okay.

Thanks a lot !