pure trance

ritual om

Guest Cosmogenesis

Not that I am aware of, altough he will release some tracks on compilations :)

522816[/snapback]

Thanx for the info :)

Guest Astro Cortex

heyyy I just randomly stumbled on this:

Crazy Malamute - The Collection

released in 1999 but tracks sound like they were made in the early 90s. They have that nice slow and dreamy feeling it's great. Well one member of Crazy Malamute is DJ Dag so I guess he knows how to make proper trance ;)

I definatley recommend this to all fans of "pre-goa" trance :)

522544[/snapback]

Just found out that the other member is Hans Jörg Nonn AKA Non Eric. I heard a few tracks by that guy waaay back in the day, maybe I should check him out again.

"Pre-goa" trance is perhaps the best thing that ever happaned to trance, IMO of course. Eat Static, Astralasia, System 7, Timeshard, old trance releases on Fax, Eye Q, Platipus, also Speedy J, PWOG, Exquisite Corpse, old Juno Reactor, X-Dream......until that "typical" Goa sound emerged; sometimes I seriously ask myself if it was really necessary.... ;)

It was both old and new material... and the dj was Gabriel aka Blue Planet Corporation... :) (and glad at least someone liked him, héhé)

522810[/snapback]

thanks for the info dude. And I can understand why people wouldn't like it cause it was really slow stuff whereas people want 150+ BPM tracks during the night but I digged it ;)

PS for the info: I was going to the bar and on the dancefloor there were 3 happy dudes smiling and dancing and saying "we're going back to our roots", so that makes at least 4 people who liked his set :P

Guest Cosmogenesis

Not that I am aware of, altough he will release some tracks on compilations :)

522816[/snapback]

It seems that a new album from Blue Planet Corporation will be released soon on Exposure Productions. But, I don't want to make a big mistake and be ashamed after if I'm wrong. So, I will only tell that I can't guarantee at 100% this info.

It seems that a new album from Blue Planet Corporation will be released soon on Exposure Productions. But, I don't want to make a big mistake and be ashamed after if I'm wrong. So, I will only tell that I can't guarantee at 100% this info.

523208[/snapback]

;)

523208[/snapback]

:o:rolleyes:B):D

Nevermind if it's mistake or not, it sounds good to my ears.... :D