The Jaia album is being repressed (at last!)

Jaia!

That's great news!

And now the big question: Is there anything new heading down the tubes for us, Jaia? If you're working on something as we speak, please don't rush! If you're not working on anything new.... then damn!! ;-)

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

Thanks for comming here to share the news - I'm sure you know you've got quite a few fans here dude!

Guest psygroove

I cannot find any info on a rerelease next week on that website.... It only says it is sold out....nothing else...maby I am too stupid???

Please post further information. I fwant to order that double CD somewhere...

>>>>r2d2 : please don't by this Blue Energy CD single, it's from our first label and they have ripp us off (we din't get any money, I mean really NOTHING ) that why we have re-release it in Dakini. Thank you very much :)

If you don't want by the double CD one, please, I prefer you make a copy than you give money to those fucking bastards of Cross Records.

>>>>Strumpling : sorry I didn't indersand your question (my english is terrible !)...( I don't know what "heading donw the tubes"means :P)

If you're question is "if something new's comming", I could tell you that I'm working on a new album -very slowly- ( I need more than one month to do a track), and there are 3 tracks alrealy finsh...

If you need infos, you could check the website www.jaia.net (it's a very "basic" site, but you could find all the infos about jaia you want)

>>>psygroove : be patient, I wrote "next week" so I think not before the 27-28 august...try in 5 days :)

>>>>> EVERYBODY: sorry I'll not able to answere you anymore because I'm living tomorow for the Samothraki Dance Festival, and I'll be back from Greece the 10th september. bye bye! ;)

Guest Mindtwister

Ok! I'll hope you will play "Jaia - Brainstorm (Live Remix) on the festival cuz it's the best track that i have ever heard, and I know there are many people that think the same way as I...=)

Good luck on Samothraki

//Mindtwister