Dark Nebula

Drosophila

:o REaLLY????

Why? :unsure:

Because it's great. Not in a clever, sophisticated way, but in a one-can't-help-but-headbang-while-this-is-playing way.

I am of the opinion that this group consistently makes some of the most abhorrent crap ever conceived, Cows In Mongolia being the most recent example of the sheer ugliness of their music. Admittedly it is the choice of samples (as in The Hiss) that really grates on my nerves; the music itself is just whatever.

Nuts to you. The 8th Sphere is, in my humble opinion, one of the greatest albums ever made.

I like his corny samples :P (some of them anyway)

I loved the samples on The 8th Sphere; not corny at all I thought. The ones on Dream Fuel are mostly pretty lame but the music rocks nonetheless. It's kind of like he's taking the piss, as if to say "I can put any kind of shit on my records and they'll still be awesome".

I am of the opinion that this group consistently makes some of the most abhorrent crap ever conceived, Cows In Mongolia being the most recent example of the sheer ugliness of their music. Admittedly it is the choice of samples (as in The Hiss) that really grates on my nerves; the music itself is just whatever.

I agree,i only have the 8th sphere but thats enough... they dont have a basic notion of rithym...most tracks are absolutely chaotic absolutely no melodies not even psycheledic.

And the samples, u just have to hear the Lucifer in the sky of Diamonds :blink: