Psygarden The Next Generation

Rik

Hello everybody!

I'm happy to announce (after hours I won't count, and coffee refills that make my hands shake) that I've almost completed the new psygarden website and have put online the result.

Please visit the next generation of Psygarden's art gallery. I still have some work to do but finally I can sit back and relax a bit...

Hope you like it!

http://www.psygarden.be

:blink::blink::blink:

Visuals [ Video's by our gallery members. ]

VISUAAAAAAAAAALS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU RIK! :lol:

AND A FORUM

a psygarden forum??????

I thought it would never happen.

You couldn't resist huh? :)

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

VISUAAAAAAAAAALS!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU RIK!  :lol:

AND A FORUM

a psygarden forum??????

I thought it would never happen.

You couldn't resist huh?  :)

497189[/snapback]

I couldn't disable the feature? (hehehe)

I'm member for 20 minutes and i allready have a request.

Something any artsite should have

can we have a tutorial section????

plzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplzplz

I'll spam it like hell.

but good, usefull spam :)

• 2 months later...

Once again we are very proud to anncounce that Psygarden has crossed some boundaries. We are currently featuring more than 100 of the worlds finest visionary and psychedelic artists that we've come across!!!

This means our gallery is currently holding more than 3000 images and 20 Psychedelic video's by various vj's.

Psygarden started out from the idea to give visual artists a platform to promote their work online.

This way we are giving the artists the possibility to display whatever kind of artwork they are creating in one shared space. Some of the many different forms of art you can find are: digital art, paintings, backdrops, visuals and 3D constructions. On this forum you can find both some of the pioneers of psychedelic art as the newly discovered talent that is growing out of today’s psychedelic community.

We would like to invite you all to visit out galleries online (or in real life), at our website: http://www.psygarden.be or future events that will be announced on the website!

Love & light

Rik