My latest work

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pal.

I think you are in the wrong forum...Try the "music promotion" at the top of the main forum pages.

I would like to hear your track but I'm in work and have PSTN <_<

See you later :)

• 8 months later...

Heya psydreamer, i have to say that i really dig complex and what if?!! ... I downloaded these a long time ago (looks like i got them all the way back in march!) and i think i had to move alot of files around so they got mixed up in a "sort" directory, which it's taken me along time to get to! lol.

Anyway, really nice tunes! Complex has alot of elements that blend in well, and you're using some sweet samples. The only problem i find is that there's a stuttering kind-a-beat that kicks in at 2:26 which takes a little bit away from the awesome tune as it interrupts the flow...

I'm downloading your other releases @ mikseri.net/artists/?id=27019 and looking forward to hearing those! :) ... and just noticed that you're an Astral Projection fan, so i was interested to see if your "Still Dreaming" was based loosely on AP stuff. But thankfully it's very original and i'm certainly not dissapointed :) Great stuff, Keep up the good work.