The Magistrate - Daygeckos [Hardhouse'ish & psy]

Hey,

my comment from TA comes here again :P

nice introduction, cool FX.

The sidechained distorted bass is interesting. Maybe you could decrease the attack time just a little more to give this more offbeat character? Otherwise, it sounds kinda cool.

Nice break @1:26 ... hah, the breakbeats took me by surprise. Some cool filter sweeps.

I'd like your percussion to get fatter. Get some better samples, or just layer some of them. You can make a lot of pressure with a tight percussion you know? :)

again a break @2:50 .. feeling kinda confused. But the sounds are great, very dark.

What a great melody! This sounds so strange, like its out of this world, like a completely bastardized alien version of a trance anthem.

4:00 is also very nice. Didnt expect this.

Somehow this is cool stuff. Still needs something but this melody (which is a little bit too loud IMO, but thats a small detail) really got my attention.

I think your track sounds all in all still a little fragmented. Maybe you could think about some interesting transitions.

Keep it up!

:)

Hey,

my comment from TA comes here again :P

nice introduction, cool FX.

The sidechained distorted bass is interesting. Maybe you could decrease the attack time just a little more to give this more offbeat character? Otherwise, it sounds kinda cool.

Nice break @1:26 ... hah, the breakbeats took me by surprise. Some cool filter sweeps.

I'd like your percussion to get fatter. Get some better samples, or just layer some of them. You can make a lot of pressure with a tight percussion you know? :)

again a break @2:50 .. feeling kinda confused. But the sounds are great, very dark.

What a great melody! This sounds so strange, like its out of this world, like a completely bastardized alien version of a trance anthem.

4:00 is also very nice. Didnt expect this.

Somehow this is cool stuff. Still needs something but this melody (which is a little bit too loud IMO, but thats a small detail) really got my attention.

I think your track sounds all in all still a little fragmented. Maybe you could think about some interesting transitions.

Keep it up!

:)

485988[/snapback]

smartpants! ;):ph34r: .

if you want i can send you those fx's :) they are cool indeed ;)