incoming hallucinogen ???

quote from the twisted site:

"further forthcoming delights in the pipeline include the first in a mix series - twisted sessions – from dj tristan and a follow up to the hugely successful ‘unusual suspects’ compilation; more singles, a ‘bb2’, backroom beats compilation and a live perfomance from hallucinogen at glastonbury 2002. not to mention some secret hallucinogen in dub remixes and a full album from this mysterious producer, hidden shpongle videos and a whole lot more…"

does that mean twisted is releasing a hallucinogen live album and a new hallucinogen album?? or does that "full album" mean the younger brother one? it seems that at least one hallucinogen album is on its way..?

Guest Lifeform

The "mysterious Producer" is OTT. I'm guessing he's gonna be releasing a full length on Twisted Records. OTT remixed a bunch of Hallucinogen tracks, and they are gonna release a "In Dub Remix" cd. A dub version of Gamma Goblins would be very cool i think, just cause i can't picture how it would be done.

Guest dam10n

This year's glastonbury set was recorded, supoosedly it was okay but not blistering, it might see a release after the long-touted hallucinogen live album and all that

"not to mention some secret hallucinogen in dub remixes and a full album from this mysterious producer"

i thought that was referring to Hallucinogen as well... :-|

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

its weird being home

Guest bugbread

I heard Gamma Goblins dub version during Simon's DJ set last week at Mt. Fuji. Sweet. It works pretty well. Just sing the opening theme EXTREMELY slowly and you'll get a good idea of it. He played a lot of Hallucinogen dub remixes, and they were all pretty good, if you like dub.

Guest bugbread

Unfortunately, I don't remember...The only one that surprised me enough to remember it specifically was Gamma Goblins.

Guest bugbread

Nope, definitely not. In case some of you don't know, dub is a form of music very closely related to reggae, and has a very distinct and very laid back feel. Lots and lots of reverb. Swayin' music, not dancin' music. Don't expect to be wearing out your shoes on the Hallucinogen in Dub album, though you might wear out your headphones and make a big dent in your sofa from leaning left and right.