Label: Boshke Beats

Cat-#: BBS007

Rating: 4/5

Tracklisting:

A1: Mrs. Vargas

A2: Interleaved

B1: Format: Phono

B2: Model 1

My favorite 12" of the three passages, all tracks here are good IMO.

Mrs. Vargas is more of a playful track with it's multiple note bassline that goes more high than low. Also the atmosphere here is more laidback and peaceful, it does not come to haunt you like the other tracks. This one is also co-produced by Marcus. Very nice listen IMO.

Interleaved is a very tight track, mostly because of the bassline that is stretched and tweaked. Very cool effects throughout accompanied by the occasional ambient layers creates a nice listening experience.

Midi Miliz really get things moving with Format: Phono. A very pumping bassline throughout, utilized in a most efficient way. Instead of being the same all the time it follows the melody lead which in turns creates a track with an intense groove. Great to both listen to and jump around to. Blast it loud!

Model 1... we're back to slow moving accompanied with unstable atmospheres, a minimal track with it's distinct tweaked effect that is let loose a few times throughout the track. Really a great listen even though it's very minimal.

"If I'm going on a trip I better pack"