to mars

im realy suck when it come to reviews and it about evrything i just can describe anything so my question is can i send a cd without reviewing it and just putt it on the main page and i sure ther will be other ppl to review it.

so what do u say?

if that what u understand maybe u didnt read the all thing i sayed that some1 els will review it, i sure a lot of ppl will be happy to review it.

ther some cds that arent here and i want them to be in here

I understand that people wish to see reviews from the ones that send the cd, but I see no harm in someone sending psytrance cds, which as nothing to do with sending cds to a comercial site, and not reviewing them. It is better to have more cds of psytrance then less isnt it?

Boom Shankar

if we only want to put a tracklisting, we dont need you. actually we need you because we need to know what people thiunk about the releases. yet you noticed maybe that there is a lot of garbage in the reviews, so we want you to give at least one good review (the first one) until at least we are able to moderate all the garbage thats written after. there is also a problem of lazyness. if we let people to submit a tklisting without a review, everyone will do it and we wont have consistent reviews anymore. believe me, i'm sure about that, i's been proved on other things i worked in. so please give us your opinion in at least a few sentences describing either your general feeling if the release is homogenous enough, or a short description & feeling about each one of the tracks, if possible. you may even add a mark/10. i hope you understand.

thanks.