...for administrative purposes

hey guys i need an opinion : due to some internet boring purposes with the psynews.org domain name, we may have to do some TEMPORARY trick that will do this :

when you'll type www.psynews.org, i'll still display the site, but the address bar of your browser will show goatrance.free.fr (the old address) instead of...psynews.org. no links will be broken, everything will remain functionnal. is it a problem to you ?

it may happen between the next days and august 1st.

Guest psyfi

you absolutely can't do this! just imagine a newbee enters the site for the first time and suddenly the adressbar displays goatrance.free.fr. waht will he think of this site? and also the regular visitors will be shocked by this coward attack on their eyeballs! no way mate. ;)))

big deal. just do it! why should it be a problem to anyone??

I enter to this site by typeing psynews.org and it display it like that in the adress bar.

I don't know abuot this but it might be cause I'm useing an I-mac G3 with Mac OS 8. In fact this is something that has been happening since I'm on mac (about a year a go)

v4K