Der Dritte Raum

seraph

Ummm, yeah, but their original name of that album was SPACEGLIDER, they re-released it in 2004 under the name RAUMGLEITER...;)

483903[/snapback]

that may be true, but i got the cd since 1999, and it IS the original pressing from 1998. i bought it upon reading an advertisement about it in a german techno magazine, referring to it as "raumgleiter" as well...maybe they released it under two names.

what about the track titles? are they in english too on your copy? on mine they are german (infrarot, schwerelos, ueberdruck etc).

Ummm, yeah, but their original name of that album was SPACEGLIDER, they re-released it in 2004 under the name RAUMGLEITER...;)

483903[/snapback]

Sorry seraph, but you got that wrong. The album was originally released in Europe as "Raumgleiter" in 1998, then released as "Spaceglider" in the US the year later. Check Discogs!

Raumgleiter

Spaceglider

And yeah, the track titles are in german on both releases, like all DDR works. As I have some knowledge of german I find that cool!

Sorry seraph, but you got that wrong. The album was originally released in Europe as "Raumgleiter" in 1998, then released as "Spaceglider" in the US the year later. Check Discogs!

And yeah, the track titles are in german on both releases, like all DDR works. As I have some knowledge of german I find that cool!

485274[/snapback]

Ummm, okay, then you are probably right...

Have you heard their latest album by any chance ? :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got DISTANZ album and it is stunning ! Completely different turn for them, making it more freestyle, funky, colorful and crazy. The album is so fun !

It is like a theater show, progressing slowly and getting you inside the story...10/10 for sure...

• 2 months later...

After MANY listenings, I've completely find their new album, DER KORG UND DAS ECHO as another masterpiece of electronic music. This album is more minimal than their previous ones but it is still funky, concrete, arty and crunchy... I became obsessed with Der Dritte Raum... :D:rolleyes: