Hux flux !

Guest Anti Gravity

Guest Anti Gravity

I heard from a friend today they will release an album soon ?

no ?

wrong info ?

I'm very curious, anybody who has got any info about hux flux just post

all is welcome :D

From what I hear Dennis is still producing, but very, very slowly... He's got a small child and all, so I doubt he can spend more than the occasional hour in the studio every week.

Guest Anti Gravity

From what I hear Dennis is still producing, but very, very slowly... He's got a small child and all, so I doubt he can spend more than the occasional hour in the studio every week.

449098[/snapback]

ah ok so the rumours of some fresh hux flux sounds are not true

too bad

still thanx for the info allthough I preferred another answer ;)

I heard some new tracks from him yesterday released after 2003 and I have to admit I liked it,

but now I'm thinking if it's really hux flux, their style wasn't like super recognizable cause it was more fullonish and that sounds often a bit the same so :unsure:

ah ok so the rumours of some fresh hux flux sounds are not true

too bad

still thanx for the info allthough I preferred another answer  ;)

I heard some new tracks from him yesterday released after 2003 and I have to admit I liked it,

but now I'm thinking if it's really hux flux, their style wasn't like super recognizable cause it was more fullonish and that sounds often a bit the same so  :unsure:

449103[/snapback]

well, if last "new" tracks you've heard are from "after 2003", then maybe you haven't heard Dennis' Hux Flux album from 2004? The reviews here were not very enthusiastic, because people were expecting their old sound, but IMO Division by Zero is much better than Cryptic Crunch... :unsure::lol:

Edit: oh sorry, the Division by Zero album IS from 2003! God, the time runs so fast - I thought it's from late 2004... B):)

Edited by antic

Guest Cosmogenesis

Hux Flux album from 2004? The reviews here were not very enthusiastic, because people were expecting their old sound, but IMO Division by Zero is much better than Cryptic Crunch...  :unsure:  :lol:

For me, "Cryptic Crunch" was a very disappointing album when I first have listened it, because I have expected an entire pure killargh stuff with similar tracks like "Perceptor", "Time Slices" or "Logarhthymic". And, indeed, I agree with you: I prefer the "Division by Zero" album than "Cryptic Crunch". You can notice that both albums haven't the same style since the departure of Logic Bomb members from the Hux Flux team.

For me, "Cryptic Crunch" was a very disappointing album when I first have listened it, because I have expected an entire pure killargh stuff with similar tracks like "Perceptor", "Time Slices" or "Logarhthymic".

449569[/snapback]

i can't agree more ;)