Just a short demo so you guys could help me out

Demo Track

I have been trying to make this track since the day i finished Mind Court. The thing is that i was bored to death with it, and i thought about deleting and all. but yesterday, i finally could make the track goes on the way i want...well sort of

One of the things i want for you guys help me is the bass. you know that i am producing in a bad aSS Troni SP-119A...what ever that means, is bad...i got no reference at all on that area especially

so anyways, could you please check it out...

and dont mind the bad intro, its usually the last thing i do....so take it after :40 secs :rolleyes:

I know about less than perfect producing speakers. I'm on Hi-Fi speakers and headphones only :(

-Anywho: Of course, it's also the music itself, but the track is very very cold. I think you can safely boost the low end significantly. Maybe entirely, or just kick/bass. It seriously lacks "oomph", and doesn't really dig deep.

Other than that, it's also "flat" and wanting dynamics. Maybe that will appear if you enhance the low-end... Let's have a look-see :)

- The music is an entirely different matter.... ;)

-A

I know about less than perfect producing speakers. I'm on Hi-Fi speakers and headphones only :(

-Anywho: Of course, it's also the music itself, but the track is very very cold. I think you can safely boost the low end significantly. Maybe entirely, or just kick/bass. It seriously lacks "oomph", and doesn't really dig deep.

Other than that, it's also "flat" and wanting dynamics. Maybe that will appear if you enhance the low-end... Let's have a look-see :)

- The music is an entirely different matter.... ;)

-A

436602[/snapback]

Thanks Amygdala

Nice to know that.... btw, what did you mean with "the music is an entirely diferent matter"?

did you mean you kind of liked the direction that the music is taking? or is something that dont take to you judge now, with such a short sample? :unsure:

Coments about the music itself would be highly apreciated too :rolleyes:

I'm can't listen to your new demo right now, but I ill you soon :)

- when I say "the music itself is another matter": I think it's really good. It has that cold eerie atmosphere, that I try to create myself... So don't worry about your artistic impression - it's fine as far as I know :)

Okay, so... Hmm. I'm slightly drunk, and my gf is here so I better go ;) - we'll talk later!

-A

I'm can't listen to your new demo right now, but I ill you soon :)

- when I say "the music itself is another matter": I think it's really good. It has that cold eerie atmosphere, that I try to create myself... So don't worry about your artistic impression - it's fine as far as I know :)

Okay, so... Hmm. I'm slightly drunk, and my gf is here so I better go ;) - we'll talk later!

-A

437332[/snapback]

haha

sure... see ya later :)

Okay, so I heard the new demo - better atmosphere in the intro, as you probably are aware of.

I don't really hear any difference in the low-end though. I think it would be a good idea to boost a little in the sub-100 Hz area, where the real warmth is. If I get the time, I can show you what I mean, but I'm hard pressed right now :|

I come back later :)

-A