Astral Projection on BNE records!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm just coming from the astral projection website, and I listen this words :

" We are proud to announce that we've signed with BNE records".

Have they problems with Phonokol Records ? Or is it just one more contract with another label?

Can someone give me more informations about this news?

I'm just coming from the astral projection website, and I listen this words :

" We are proud to announce that we've signed with BNE records". 

Have they problems with Phonokol Records ? Or is it just one more contract with another label? 

Can someone give me more informations about this news?

434562[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken AP guys ARE Phonokol records (at least partly), probably they signed BNE because they are bigger and have better distribution...

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

anyone listened to the new track dj condom???

hehehe ... i don`t know what i should say about this ... i can only laugh and roll my eyes ... hrhrhr

497763[/snapback]

This track (if we can call it with this name!) should disappear of the Astral Projection discography. It's a real disaster of quality! ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I've this one in original cd (I've no mp3) and it's a good one, and the reason of doing this track is very good (they send this cd and a condom).

497791[/snapback]

I agree with you about the reason of doing this track. But no doubt for me that Astral Projection will help more the Aids cause with a masterpiece like "Mahadeva" or "People Can fly", or a similar track like "Open Society". But, "Dj Condom", what can I tell about it... You can recognize the Astral Projection's perfection and unique style. There is nothing astral inside this tune, it's poor, without any psychedelic feeling or inspiration. A real disappointment for almost all astral projection's fans! :(

I really hope that "Open society" album will not sound like it...