Ahhh that good old Asura sound !

Adam

I was just listening yesterday my good old Asura: code eternity cd and maaaaannnn it's good !!

So profound and full of meaning, i got inspired so much by it !

Since i got that cd i've been ever looking for similar without any great success, and i've been looking a LOT !! hehe !!

Of course some Aes Dana tracks are a bit alike (Obviously since it's one of the guys from Asura) but not quite as profound..

I heard few tracks here and there that almost satisfied me but not quite !!

Have you heard anything like this ?

the first asura album is very special,

the combination of chillout melodies and a bassline that is so but so hard and so deep,

it just touches your soul, never believed it that it was possible to create such a concept until I heard their first album,

too bad the second and after aren't that direction anymore and imo a bit moby style,

which is not a huge problem cause moby makes good music, but If I want to listen to moby then I just put on moby :D

Yeah the second album isn't as profound as the first unfortunately but still very enjoyable..

Aes Dana made himself few tracks a bit like the first asure but i can't remember the names.. :-(

H.U.V.A. network: symetric lifes sounds like it and it's a delight !

Also Aes Dana: Opal-in

both on V/A Futurespective mixed by no other than Aes Dana (lol!)