Who is Spacer

spacer

Hello,

my name is Mirek Bulka, i'm born on 17th of january 1979 in olomouc and playing under the artist name spacer. I was around in the local party scene for quite a long time, started when i was 16 years old. For few years i little bit helped with locally famous psy-organisation Hedonix to set up parties.

I started with my own texts for my punk amateur band in year 1990, when I was 12 years old.

In 1993 I definitely began to compose my first music pieces „on computer“ and after one year created with friend Space mind system playing on parties in Prague and makes amateur free parties in Prague, Trutnov and other places often in Czech.

My creating sounds is the most important and it’s one of main way for my creation.

My first released track was Bio resonator produced on Statistikka 2kX records on

Pussydelic Trans-mutation compilation.

I presented first CD on my web site as experimental psytrance tracks composed as summary of tracks on CD composed from year 2002 to 2004.

Characterized by 2parts, first of relax with mind understanding relaxed morning stuff and second with lots of groove, real pumping night-time progressive psytrance.

What to expect from from my own-sets?

Well, basically the right music for the time and place when- or whereever this may be. As i really like all sorts of music i can play anything from relax chillout, goa trance, tech/progressive trance or full-on psytrance.

I've made some examples of tracks available for download on www.spacer.wz.cz. I hope you will enjoy them.

----------------------------------------------

source: http://www.psytrance.cz/spacer

or you can read

http://www.spacer.wz.cz

I am interested to cooperate, f.e. with people making psytrance for making track together, to produce something fresh:)

Feel free to contact me spacer.cz@email.cz