Psy/hard trance by Sparkunian

sparkunian

Hi to all of you.

I just upload a psy trance track that is also experimental for me cause has influences from oriental and industrial music...I would like your feedbacks guys cause without reality I'll be always "glued" :blink:

Name :Ofis (in ancient greek means snake)

Speed :150 Bpm

Quality:192 kbps

Link :Listen or download

Waiting....Peace to all :)

That's a really nice experimental track.

My first thought was that this was an amateur work with bad production.

But after a second listen, I saw things differently and the "bad production" was actually what makes this so psychedelic.

I was also not expecting it to be melodic and was nicely surprised to hear those acid lines at 2min20 and that oriental melody at 3min00.

The second part was also nice but not enough variated in my opinion. I was expecting a "climax" which never cames.

;)

Hi McKoy.

Happy to give a listen.I'm an amateur and will be.This doesn't mean that I don't want to improve my sound.For me the first priority is to find the correct sound but I have road to make..haha :lol: Promise that at my next job will be better at this matter.

The suprise for you makes me very happy cause that was one of the things that I want to achieve with this track.

Sorry that you don't find a "climax" but that is from me for now!! :) Nothing more nothing less :D

Thanx again mate.