2. Skyline

3. Power Acoustic

4. Act Of Murder

5. Moosya In Space

6. Apkane

7. D Psycho

8. Wizard Inside

9. Acid Dance

Dissociactive are Evgeny Martinov & Vyacheslav Iskanyan. All tracks are done by Dissociactive excepting track 8 done with Dimitry Krasnokutskiy. The Artwork was done by Pasha 40.

In Blockout you will find melodies, metallic sounds, high energy, night boisterous silly envoronment, pumping beats plus electrising riffs; some nice voice samples are present too on several tracks.

Moosya In Space could remind you some of the old school Dikovsky's tunes (i.e the energy coming out from Alien Pump).

With the 3 last songs i've got more difficulties due to my tiredness resulting from the involvement due to the big sound style & simply because of a lower originality & quality from these tunes too. In a way, it's a positive point for those who only desire full intensive productions from start to conclusion, without any softer or chilled tune on the end.

Is it shrill night Full On or soft Darkpsy, i don't know & don't really want to (let just say it somehow evolves between both); however i'm sure about one thing Blockout is Body Music. Play it loud!

Favorites:2,3,5,6

7/10

yayyyy!!! so happy to see someone finally review this! One of my favorite albums to be released in 2005. 'Act of Murder' is a great track and I really like how this album bounces back and forth between the more night time psychedelic and the morning slightly goa-influenced full on...yes play it loud totally... B)