MFG & Alien Project: Any Good ???

Guest stringtheory

I was thinking about purchasing a CD from MFG...But I have heard so many mixed reviews. What do you guys think ? Your opinions are valued because most of you have listened to far more goa than I have. I was thinking about getting The Message.......Also, I was thinking about getting something From Alien Project....Give me your thoughts o wise ones!

MFG is good but old.

They have some real melodic classics that have this classic 'goa' sound to them - you might want to get it if you think youll dig that. I like 2. When we dream - on thier cd New kind of world the best.

Guest space^madness

mfg - new kind of world if you want the good old classic goasound

mfg - project genesis for the darker more alien side of these guys.

mfg - the message for a nice blend of their older sound with the darker side

My favorite MFG albums are: New Kind of World, & The Message.

I also have Alien Project - Midnight Sun and I think it's very good, for whatever that's worth.

Guest Goagabba

Alien Project has released two albums: Midnight Sun and Dance or Die. Both have very crisp production, good killer tracks and that Israeli magic touch. But alas, Alien Project are to release a new album on TIP very soon, which is already being hyped up to dizzy heights, before its release.

Guest DJ Mike

MFG The Message Kicks ass and so does Alien Project, I think Dance or Die is an ok album but thats just my opinion right...

Guest rocko

you should get both alien project´s albums, can´t say wich one is better, maybe Dance or Die, but Midnight Sun is excellent too, so it´s a hard one. The only thing that´s sure is that you must get one of this before the new one on Tip comes out, so when it is released you are going to enjoy more the Ari Linker´s music

Guest sukanta

dance or die sucks imo...

midnight sun is far better , it's a real artist album , not a compilation of some already released and some unreleased tracks (like dance or die)..

dance or die is a rip off

Guest NEXUS 7

Get these two for sure:

MFG-Project Genesis for the bomb track "Sunshine"

MFG-New Kind of World for the massive "When We Dream"

also check out MFG w/Astral Projection on "Radial Blur" & "The Sleeper Must Awaken"

Those Tunes Make Me Dream in Fractals!

Boom Shankar!

NEXUS7