Visual tracks

Ormion

Visual tracks! Tracks that give you a certain image, not synaesthesia! A scene, a place, even a short film!

Some of my visual tracks:

Sundog-Shatterbox

This track must be named as 'Alien Abduction'! Since the very first time I've listen to it, I had a certain scene in my mind. Midnight, a field in nowhere, a flying saucer and an abduction. Alien, scary, dark track. sssspooky...

Sundog-Touch The Sun

Sundog again! This track gives me the image of ancient Egypt. Yep, it sounds like an Egyptian track but I have more of them and none of them gives me that scene.

Sand, lot of sand, pyramids, pharaohs and sun!

Twisted System-Mad Method

The 'synaesthetic colors' of this track is red and black, but there is more. This track gives me the image of a twisted, dark comic, similar to Sin City. Not a specific story but reading a Sin City book very fast! I can see the pages! Also, I 'see' some blood graffities in walls! Strange huh?

OSOM-Over Game

Actually this is a whole black & white movie. A guy in a strange building, a big boss with his idiot servants in a floor, a party in another floor, an old radio... Forget it, it's too big and strange to describe it, but here's a clue. Remember a spot of PS2 with a guy in some dark corridors, seeing strange stuff and at the end there was a guy with a duck's head saying 'Welcome to the third place'? Well, something like this!

Another V-tracks: Astral Projection-People Can Fly, Pleiadians-Family Of Light, Twisted System-Disrespekt, KinDzaDza-Dasty Ho,Christof and Mael-KLM, Ubar Tmar-Eternal Return, Unitec & Reverse Psychology-Witch, Johann Bley-Ghostride and many,many,many more.

So, tell me yours and what you 'see'.

OSOM-Over Game

Actually this is a whole black & white movie. A guy in a strange building, a big boss with his idiot servants in a floor, a party in another floor, an old radio... Forget it, it's too big and strange to describe it, but here's a clue. Remember a spot of PS2 with a guy in some dark corridors, seeing strange stuff and at the end there was a guy with a duck's head saying 'Welcome to the third place'? Well, something like this!

398088[/snapback]

I don´t remember what i saw when i was in a Goa Gil party listen to that track, but i remember it was scary things.

Shpongle - but Nothing is Lost > an enormous, palace like futuristic vault, where mind of every single human being is stored, observed and processed by ominous, but sublime machinery. Visualised thoughts and mental information are flashning around through space making complicated patterns, which seems like a grand psychedelic dance :P

Hallucinogen - Herb Garden > oriental botanical dome with hanging gardens

Infected Mushroom - MTV > accelerated scene of some oldschool mafia guy with hat running backwards from a van that is trying to crush him by reversing, the setting is in the streets of thirties New York :D

Entheogenic - Liquid Universe > high speed flight through lively and lightful, almost shoddy universe

Carbon Based Lifeforms - Neurotransmitter> fields of chrome and metal

Mark Morgan - Desert (from Fallout) > infinite, cold, crying wasteland, derelict cities and dark spooky ruinage

... and many more