Logic 5.5.1

How do i enable the optiom to have the Enviroiment window showing all tracks and buses avaliable?

Since i re-instaled logic, my Arrange window now only consists of GM tracks and other 4 Audio Tracks, wich i can add more and there is no problewm whatsoever here

The real problem is that there is no Audio Instrument track (for VST and MIDI)

I know it must be a simple thing, but i looked all over the Preferences menu and couldnt find an optiom to do that

So anybody could help on

How do i change this setting?

Do you have the autoload from before you re-installed? That would be the easiest sollution. Else, you have to add audio-instruments in the environment. In some menu, you should make the environment-window display the audio objects. Then, create a new object from the rightmost menu (I use mac, where the menu is in the window - yours may be in the top of the screen...?) - when this is done properly, you can create a track in the arrange-window make it your new audio-instrument. It should now appear in the mixer.

Hope this helps :)

-A

Do you have the autoload from before you re-installed? That would be the easiest sollution. Else, you have to add audio-instruments in the environment. In some menu, you should make the environment-window display the audio objects. Then, create a new object from the rightmost menu (I use mac, where the menu is in the window - yours may be in the top of the screen...?) - when this is done properly, you can create a track in the arrange-window make it your new audio-instrument. It should now appear in the mixer.

Hope this helps :)

-A

397642[/snapback]

Thanks

Iwill try to do this when i get home. Unfortonally, i dont have the Autoload from....

So you say, that somewhere in the Preferences menu there is a optiom to add audio instruments? Or i should just make the enviroment -window display the audio objects?

Preferences won't help you... In the environment-window, there should be a pulldown-menu, in which one of the last items is "create new object", or "new audio object" or something similar - but only if the environmentwindow displays audio-objects. When you create a new audio object, it should be rather obvious how to turn it into an audio instrument... Hopefully ;)

-A

Preferences won't help you... In the environment-window, there should be a pulldown-menu, in which one of the last items is "create new object", or "new audio object" or something similar - but only if the environmentwindow displays audio-objects. When you create a new audio object, it should be rather obvious how to turn it into an audio instrument... Hopefully ;)

-A

397655[/snapback]

Ah ok

Now i get it :P

It should be it, i will try it later and tell here how did it go

Thanks for the help Amygdala