read this before going in Greece

Guest Fucker

To Joe.......

@!#$ you man,why people boycotaz Solaluna.

Let them choose where they wanna go,

I know the organizers personally but I better keep my name out of this, but these what I can tell to people:

who are loving this music,the bukuru crew who only know to say the word 'man' in every sentence they use or Andreas from Sunrise zone who is the most idiot ever been in the trance scene.

What you have to tell about these issues?????

Be more optimistic and do not tell bullshits around.

I hope that you will read this

this is a message for those who will visit Samothraki for the vibes,Stop the people that ruined the trance scene in greece

Guest george

SOLALUNA2001 WAS A WORK FROM THE PEOPLE YOU SAID THAT THEY RUINED THE TRANCE SCENE IN GREECE. GET A GRIP MY FRIEND...

YOU THINK WE ARE IDIOTS TO READ YOUR THINGS.

ANDREAS SUNRISE ZONE OR BUKURU CREW HAVENT RUINED TRANCE IN GREECE. PPL LIKE YOU RUIN IT EVERY DAY.

YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS FROM SOLALUNA 2.

PLUR

I don't think anyone from outside Greece going to festivals there really gives a @!#$ about the politics of the scene there. For me the endorsement for going to Samothraki is the quality of the artists playing there (and the fact that they are all going back again this year means a lot imho). =o)

Guest The Brain

PEACE !

All festivals wil be great people !

Choose your path(festival) and try not boycotaz the others!

Everybody Bring Your Positive Energies , And Live The EXPERIENCE !

and ...

stay-psychedelic!

Guest cosmonaut

I agree with lurk! If he is the one behind that wonderful review about last summer festival at Samothraki island /on this site/ even more! Well, it was like someone described my own expressions!

PEACE IN!

Guest Fucker

I am not form Solaluna,I am on who used to know Bukuru and Andreas and I know how narrowed they think.

And I am not destroying the scene in greece,but I can post here thousands of events and facts that i know here and to freak out a lot of people

Guest roopak@procyonrecords.com

skase re malaka...

f.u.c.k. this internal politics @!#$. go enjoy samothraki, it's the sequel to solaluna 2001 and is on the same island and by the same trancers, who are my friends, as last time. the other half in last year's partnership are now going on to do solaluna this year.

my friends- we used to call ourselves bukuru krew- are just a bunch of fanatic, fun-loving tranceheads who managed to realize their dream of organizing an amazing party with the best lineup. it was amazing to see it come together in under 4 months last time. now they've had more time to do it and the result will be amazing.

and yes, my greek friends do say "man" a lot.

so, man...go for it...

Guest Moonquake

Hey!!

I didn't know some people could spread such very bad vibes ; just by the way of speaking about festivals!!! Isn't it made to have fun and spread love??

I think you 'll have to think about it, some people could lost the want to go there!

It's bad advertising!

Keep smile! M.A.N...

Guest joe@bugsystem

Fucker if you have some personal problem with one of the guys from the greek crew, well that's none of our business. Personaly SolaLuna was my first festival, and these exact people ur talking about treated me in the most delightfull manner, and that is why i support what they do. They did an amazing job at organising the whole thing and i really don't think that SolaLuna would have succeeded without them. They actualy say re maaan, which doesn't make them idiots u know...

Guest green mouse

leaving the politics of it aside...will this year´s samothraki festival have a decent sound system? because last year the sound was complete crap....and could do no justice to the good music played.